Author Topic: Cell Phone Accessory Question  (Read 925 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Cell Phone Accessory Question
« on: August 15, 2009, 04:34:26 PM »
Anyone know of a cell phone accessory that you plug your phone into kind of like a PDA-dock, but instead of interfacing with your computer it plugs into your home phone RJ-11 jacks and makes your landlines act as your cell phone?

I thought I saw something like that several years ago, but I can't find anything anymore.

I want one for my new house I'm moving to in September, if available.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

robear

• friend
Re: Cell Phone Accessory Question
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 06:40:41 PM »
Does your cell phone have bluetooth capability?

If so, then this might work for you:
http://www.myxlink.com/index.aspx

-R

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 09:19:12 PM »
i had that service with cingular  they called it fast forward or something like that  i dropped the phone in a cradle when i got home and it automatically sent it to my home network of cordless phones  had a distinctive ring and also charged cell phone
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 11:41:28 PM »
Robear:  that x-link thing is exactly what I'm looking for.  Too cool.

Now I just need to find out if it also works with fax machines.   =D
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!