Author Topic: And another one down  (Read 2693 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: And another one down
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2015, 08:37:46 PM »
Whatever Fiorina's negatives, her optics would be good. She'd be only a veep, after all.

She seems to be the leftwing media's pick since Jeb! is doing so poorly.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2015, 09:47:22 PM »
[Posts dogging Fiorina]

OK, I guess I'll have to look into her a bit more. I've heard mostly good things, and that's from radio talker folks.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2015, 09:02:34 AM »
[Posts dogging Fiorina]

OK, I guess I'll have to look into her a bit more. I've heard mostly good things, and that's from radio talker folks.
Here is an article (hit piece) on Carly

http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/clueless-carly-crony-capitalist-war-monger-with-flash-cards/
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2015, 06:47:34 PM »
Just hearing about infighting, sex, and disfunction in the Walker campaign on talk radio today....
http://gotnews.com/exclusive-what-really-happened-with-rick-wiley/

The above link is about a rumor which hasn't been confirmed one way or another and could jyst be a smear campaign within Walkers campaign.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama