Author Topic: Voter fraud frowned upon 'round these parts...  (Read 5070 times)

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
Re: Voter fraud frowned upon 'round these parts...
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2017, 04:33:27 PM »
It's hard to believe that anyone could be so dumb they actually think a card that says "Resident Alien" means they are a citizen.
I don't find it that hard to believe, she dropped out of school in sixth grade!
Besides, her current card probably doesn't say that. It would look something more like this:
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2017, 09:25:57 PM »
I don't find it that hard to believe, she dropped out of school in sixth grade!
Besides, her current card probably doesn't say that. It would look something more like this:

It probably looks a lot like that. And on the back it says "The person identified by this card is authorized to work and reside in the U.S." It doesn't say anything about being a citizen, or voting.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2017, 09:28:11 PM »
It probably looks a lot like that. And on the back it says "The person identified by this card is authorized to work and reside in the U.S." It doesn't say anything about being a citizen, or voting.

It's plastic with a face on it. That's legit, right? Unless it's a CCW card. Then it's worthless.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2017, 10:49:14 PM »
There's one other thing about those (green) Permanent Resident Cards -- The second line from the bottom in the personal data block says "Card Expires" followed by a date. Citizenship doesn't expire. Even a sixth grader should know that.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design