Author Topic: Pro-choice jerk kicks anti-abortion activist in the [s]face[/s] shoulder.  (Read 2428 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Pro-choice jerk roundhouse kicks anti-abortion activist in the face.
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2018, 01:56:31 PM »
If only he had used a pipe bomb instead....
Then he'd be a hero!  Oh, it's only anti-abortionists who make heroes out of pipe bombers...

What a sad and pathetic straw man you’ve argued against there!

While I get that arguing in favor of the liberal mass slaughter of unborn human beings is difficult, trying to deflect and paint milllions and millions of pro-life Americans with same brush as one murderous unbalanced person shows the bankruptcy of your position.

There is no moral equivalency between pro-life and pro-abortion.

One is, well, pro life and the other is pro death.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2018, 04:02:03 PM »
nm
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2018, 08:31:34 PM »
Then he'd be a hero!  Oh, it's only anti-abortionists who make heroes out of pipe bombers...

Weak sauce,  even against Fistful.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2018, 10:47:24 PM »

Come on, Jamis.  You're better than that.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.