Author Topic: 6yr old Sexual Harassment  (Read 1121 times)

Polishrifleman

• friend
6yr old Sexual Harassment
« on: February 09, 2006, 08:44:19 AM »
Have any of you read this?

By 22News
WWLP-TV
BROCKTON, MASSACHUSETTS (WWLP) - Brockton School officials have suspended a 6-year-old 1st grade student for sexual harassment. The 6-year-old's mother is livid. She says her son doesn't even know what sexual harassment is. The principal suspended the boy for 3 days because the child allegedly put 2 fingers inside a girl's waistband and touched her skin. Since the principal suspended the boy, Brockton school officials have refused comment because of the age of the children.

The Brockton School Committee defines sexual harassment among students, in part, as uninvited physical contact such as touching, hugging, patting or pinching.

Where does biting come into play, I have a 1 yr old who needs to go to prison because his bites are definately uninvited.

It worries me a ton, as a parent I tickle, steal my kids nose, make fart noises on their bellies, etc... this is learned behavior from home that isn't malicious in intent and hopefully will be passed along to their children as a way of having fun and showing attention and affection.  So if my kid especially pre-pubescent touches, pats, hugs another child there is precedent for SEXUAL HARASSMENT.  When is this going to stop?  There goes cooties, boy and girl germs, tag, no touch backs, and heaven forbid truth or dare.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 09:24:39 AM »
Chalk one up for the PC-nazis.

I have neighbor that's hardcore anti-anything. To her, a simple kiss on the cheek should merit the death penalty. It's really sad. Sadder still are her kids who at ages 4 and 6, are already really screwed up.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

thumbody

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 09:27:24 AM »
Wow !
 I stole my first kiss on Valentines Day when I was in first grade.All I got was a scolding from a teacher who had a stern look on her face(but she couldn't hide the twinkle in her eyes). Now days I would be a predator!
I'm OK it's the rest of the world that's messed up

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 10:23:54 AM »
The boy has a bright future as Gov. of Arkansas.Cheesy
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

Strings

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 04:08:16 PM »
Actually, the boy more likely has a bright future as either:

a) completely unable to relate to the opposite sex, or

b) a serial killer, torturing women because he is otherwise unable to preform with them

Heck... at that age, I was playijn' "Doctor" with one of the girls in my class (and people wonder why I have such a thing for redheads)...

onions!

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 05:25:45 PM »
It makes me glad to know that punching another 1st grader in the face is just assault-not sexual harrassment.rolleyes

A pox on all P.C. crap.