Author Topic: The FBI and Their Flawed NICS Database  (Read 1054 times)

csmkersh

The FBI and Their Flawed NICS Database
« on: April 16, 2013, 01:33:07 PM »

Here is a prime reason NOT to expand the NICS.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/disabled-vietnam-vet-denied-weapon-purchase-in-background-check-debacle/#ixzz2QdxKr8I5

The FBI refuses to clear a non-event from their data base and uses that non-event to deny a vet the right to purchase a firearm.

You might spread the word and call your Senators.  They are planning on voting on a bill they haven't even read once again.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: The FBI and Their Flawed NICS Database
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 09:44:41 PM »
My default position these days is that every supposed representative I have does not really represent me.

Still, on occasion I contact them and let them know my views.

Leviathan has come of age, the republic is gone.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 05:51:33 PM »
Roskam is my rep.  However, Durbin and Kirk and simply the same sides of the same coin.  Do you have Lipinski or Foster?
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 06:18:09 PM »
Roskam is my rep.  However, Durbin and Kirk and simply the same sides of the same coin.  Do you have Lipinski or Foster?

Roskam also, used to be represented by Biggert, her office was/is right down the road from my house.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.