Author Topic: Media Having Trouble Finding Right Angle On Obama's Double-Homicide  (Read 1194 times)

Nitrogen

• friends
  • Who could it be?
    • @c0t0d0s2 / Twitter.
I read this story and was SHOCKED AND OUTRAGED oh man sorry, I can't hold the laughs in at all.

Media Having Trouble Finding Right Angle On Obama's Double-Homicide

WASHINGTON—More than a week after President Barack Obama's cold-blooded killing of a local couple, members of the American news media admitted Tuesday that they were still trying to find the best angle for covering the gruesome crime.

"I know there's a story in there somewhere," said Newsweek editor Jon Meacham, referring to Obama's home invasion and execution-style slaying of Jeff and Sue Finowicz on Apr. 8. "Right now though, it's probably best to just sit back and wait for more information to come in. After all, the only thing we know for sure is that our president senselessly murdered two unsuspecting Americans without emotion or hesitation."

Added Meacham, "It's not so cut and dried."
Media Having Trouble

Associated Press reporters investigate any possible gym training regimens the president might have used to get into peak physical condition for the murders.

Since the killings took place, reporters across the country have struggled to come up with an appropriate take on the ruthless crime, with some wondering whether it warrants front-page coverage, and others questioning its relevance in a fast-changing media landscape.

Full story here.
יזכר לא עד פעם
Remember. Never Again.
What does it mean to be an American?  Have you forgotten? | http://youtu.be/0w03tJ3IkrM

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Media Having Trouble Finding Right Angle On Obama's Double-Homicide
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 11:53:52 AM »
Okay I get what they're saying, but I think this time the Onion has pushed it too far.
I'm placing this thread on nuke alert.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 11:59:20 AM »
Okay I get what they're saying, but I think this time the Onion has pushed it too far.
I'm placing this thread on nuke alert.

? How so? I'm honestly confused about this statement.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 12:02:53 PM »
? How so? I'm honestly confused about this statement.

Oh, golly gee, I don't know.
"I know there's a story in there somewhere," said Newsweek editor Jon Meacham, referring to Obama's home invasion and execution-style slaying of Jeff and Sue Finowicz on Apr. 8. "Right now though, it's probably best to just sit back and wait for more information to come in. After all, the only thing we know for sure is that our president senselessly murdered two unsuspecting Americans without emotion or hesitation."

I totally get the satire of the article, that the Annointed one could get away with murder so to speak, but saying that in this format about a sitting president?  The satire will be lost on alot of people.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 12:37:51 PM »
Especially since Obama was complicit in the killing of three young men in the recent piracy/hostage situation.   :laugh:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 02:09:01 PM »
Allow me to unleash the tactical nuke.

There's going so far, and then there's going way too far, and even this one bothers me, and I sure as hell don't even like the guy.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.