Author Topic: Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election  (Read 1356 times)

MechAg94

• friend
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17769/trump-vindicated-study-shows-57-million-illegals-joseph-curl

Thus, if that many illegals voted in 2008 -- up to 5.7 million -- then it's perfectly reasonable to think that as many -- or more -- voted in the 2016 election. Just Facts said that in 2012, 3.2 million to 5.6 million noncitizens were registered to vote -- and 1.2 million to 3.6 million of them cast ballots.

I heard Rush mention this at lunch and found this link.  I haven't dug into the details so much yet.  I am not sure if this is 100% correct, but to say no illegals vote is silly.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
I had no idea there were so many undocumented Russians in the country.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

grampster

• friend
All your Rooshins belong to us.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
The .gov is conducting a study on illegal voting in 2016. I don't think it will be out for at least a couple of years

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
I read the source article and certain of the citations.  A whole lot of extrapolation going on based upon some numbers that don't seem very solid.  I am always not very impressed when the range of results is within an order of magnitude: 570,000 to 5.7 million people.  Way to narrow it down, folks.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Pb

• friend
Citizenship verification should be required for voting.  Who knows what the actual number of non-citizen voters are, but I wouldn't be surprised if it could tilt a close election.

MechAg94

• friend
Citizenship verification should be required for voting.  Who knows what the actual number of non-citizen voters are, but I wouldn't be surprised if it could tilt a close election.
Yep.  Everyone knows that it is happening, just not how much.  I figure there are certainly people who make money in big cities because they control XX number of votes they can swing one way or the other.  In local elections that can easily swing elections.  For illegals themselves, I am not sure how anyone could accurately count the number.

I heard that California rules are such that a person can bring "voters" to the polling place, pick up the ballots, go back outside to fill them out, then return to turn them in.  No questions, no registration issues.  I thought one of you might know if that was true.  I heard a radio show caller describe seeing that back in November, but I never heard any verification.  Any thoughts?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge