Author Topic: Attack on Fedex for Their NRA Discount  (Read 1782 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Attack on Fedex for Their NRA Discount
« on: December 21, 2016, 09:39:56 AM »
Sorry it's Heatstreet - it's where foxnews took me.

Fedex is being attacked and boycotted (it appears so far just by LGBT for some reason) because they have just negotiated an NRA member discount. On the bright side, it looks to be a pretty decent discount. I thank the boycotters, or I may have never seen that this was available.

Also, I hope the Pink Pistols do some media on this.

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/lgbt-groups-protest-fedex-over-nra-discount/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Attack on Fedex for Their NRA Discount
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 09:58:21 AM »
Someone turn the Pink Pistols loose on these asshats, please.

Oh, and regarding "allowing guns in schools."

No, *expletive deleted*che nozzle, we don't want guns in schools, we want KIDS in schools to have guns!  :facepalm:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 10:14:57 AM »
Someone turn the Pink Pistols loose on these asshats, please.

That's who they talk about in the last third of the article.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 10:27:44 AM »
It's interesting that the number of NRA members, cited in the article as 5 million, is not far off from the estimated number of LGBTsupercalifragilisticexpialidocious folks in the U.S. Obviously, the number of actual gun owners is much higher.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 10:52:58 AM »

No, *expletive deleted*che nozzle, we don't want guns in schools, we want KIDS in schools to have guns!  :facepalm:

^^^ This. There are few things worse than guns that have been to school and think they're smarter than their owners.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 11:47:20 AM »
Sorry it's Heatstreet - it's where foxnews took me.

Fedex is being attacked and boycotted (it appears so far just by LGBT for some reason) because they have just negotiated an NRA member discount. On the bright side, it looks to be a pretty decent discount. I thank the boycotters, or I may have never seen that this was available.

Also, I hope the Pink Pistols do some media on this.

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/lgbt-groups-protest-fedex-over-nra-discount/

If one is going to ship a bunch in the next few days, it might be worth it to get a "burner" NRA membership.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2016, 12:17:48 PM »
It's interesting that the number of NRA members, cited in the article as 5 million, is not far off from the estimated number of LGBTsupercalifragilisticexpialidocious folks in the U.S. Obviously, the number of actual gun owners is much higher.

Question would be how many of the alphabet group are also members of the NRA and if not own firearms.  The LGBTblahblahblah community might fear the numbers that show up.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2016, 01:40:38 PM »
That's who they talk about in the last third of the article.

Yeah, I scanned over the article; but read it in depth while I ate my lunch.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2016, 01:41:55 PM »
If one is going to ship a bunch in the next few days, it might be worth it to get a "burner" NRA membership.

And it's worth even more to join, and remain, NRA, for *expletive deleted*ck's sake.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2016, 01:42:42 PM »

I was going to ask what why LGBT* groups had to do with gun control. Ah, reading the article, most of those groups want to see the Orlando event as a routine hate crime caused by gun violence, rather than being Islamic terrorism related.

“I can’t speak for the whole community, but Orlando was hit very hard by the Pulse tragedy, and anything that contributes to more violence like that is problematic, and we want it to stop,” said Nicole Varma, a community organizer affiliated with Guns Down who is organizing the FedEx protest in Orlando. “We don’t want any other community to be affected by gun violence.”

No mention of Islam anywhere in the article.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2016, 02:13:34 PM »
I was going to ask what why LGBT* groups had to do with gun control. Ah, reading the article, most of those groups want to see the Orlando event as a routine hate crime caused by gun violence, rather than being Islamic terrorism related.

No mention of Islam anywhere in the article.
And people like this commonly ignore the fact that most of these terrorist/mass shooters obtain their guns legally and pass background checks.  None of the proposed gun control laws would have stopped them.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2016, 04:40:05 PM »

The discount might not apply right now during the busy season.  I get a great discount at FedEx through my work, but this is a black-out time.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2016, 06:06:17 PM »
Looks like it might be good over the holidays? Twitchy has a link to the fedex login site for the discount, but I haven't looked for the NRA code yet.

More SJW tears:

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2016/12/21/nra-members-celebrate-bloodyfedexmas/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."