Author Topic: Michael Jackson Trial???  (Read 3707 times)

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
Michael Jackson Trial???
« on: May 26, 2005, 04:19:45 AM »
Well - the defense rested. So what's the verdict?

Is MJ a low life perverted child molester or the victim of a greedy mother using her son to shake him down.

My gut tells me he's guilty.

I'm no fan of MJ. The guy's just - weird. A child in a - well - kinda man's body. A black guy who tried desperately to turn him self into a white guy.

But if I was on the jury there'd be enough reasonable doubt that I would grudgingly have to vote to acquit.

What say you?
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

BillBlank

• friend
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 05:12:05 AM »
No fan of MJ here either, wrong in many ways.  It's not yet a crime to be a weirdo however and given the fact that the last case was settled out of court for a tidy sum, my gut says it's a shakedown in the hope of similar rewards.

As an aside, what kind of parent places their child in such a vulnerable position? If MJ is guilty the parents are little better than pimps, given that they would have been well aware of the previous allegations.

A sorry mess all round.

Not guilty here - not enough proof.
Just so happens Satan's behind the bar pulling the late shift for a buddy...

TarpleyG

• friend
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 06:16:19 AM »
Based on what I know from the media spoon-feed machine, there is not enough evidence to convict him.  Now, I was not in the courtroom so I cannot say how it will go but my "gut" tells me he is guilty to some degree.

Greg

Typhoon

• friend
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 06:45:06 AM »
I agree with the previous posts.  Weirdo?  Without question.  Diddled little boys?  Most probably.  Accuser and family were angels?  Not hardly.  Enough evidence to convict and send this "frail artist" to the jug for a number of years?  Probably not.

I would just like to stop hearing about this case night after night after night.  When I am driving to and from work, just give me the relevant news and the traffic reports.  Enough already!
To the stars!

Sean Smith

Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 06:51:50 AM »
Well, there is the verdict, and then there is actual guilt or innocence.

Odds he will be found not guilty?  High.
Do I think he in fact engaged in some form of sexual deviance with a minor?  Yes, there is alot of anecdotal evidence of this being the case presented in the media.
Do I think he has gone as far as forcibly raping small children?  Maybe, but I haven't seen any evidence of that presented in the media.
Do I think the media is necessarily reliable?  Nope.  But I don't think it has done a blatant hatchet job on MJ either.

Waitone

• friend
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 07:05:31 AM »
I want to know why the judge didn't throw it out of court.  When you have the prosecution surprised by what its witnesses say, you've got something wrong.  I tend to think the prosecution was conducting some kind jihad against MJ.  Yea, he is wierd but so what?  I don't think he is guilty of what he is being charged with.  He may well be guilty of something else but not these charges.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 10:06:50 PM »
Who is this "Michael Jackson" fellow, and why should I spend energy comtemplating him?
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

bountyhunter

Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2005, 02:49:12 PM »
Quote from: Werewolf
Well - the defense rested. So what's the verdict?

Is MJ a low life perverted child molester or the victim of a greedy mother using her son to shake him down.

My gut tells me he's guilty.
My brain tells me he's guilty.  You don't cough uo $25 MILLION in hush money if you aren't guilty of something.

bountyhunter

Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2005, 02:51:12 PM »
Quote from: Waitone
I tend to think the prosecution was conducting some kind jihad against MJ.  Yea, he is wierd but so what? .
You've got four different independent sources with no axe to grind verifying MJ had "Jesus juice" (WINE) put into coke cans to give to kids.  You have no problem with that?

thorn

• friend
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2005, 06:20:35 PM »
MJ, Ugh! at best, the guy is so nuts he doesnt even know what he's doing is wrong, but the "jesus juice" etc , which does seem well supported as evidence- hard t obelieve there wasnt something funny in ole MJ's mind there.
 i vote perv.

Bemidjiblade

• friend
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2005, 02:47:17 PM »
I can't wait for this to be over, but I am starting to think it'll be like the the OJ trials way back when.
There isn't a doubt in my mind that Jackson's got sexual attractions to children.
But he's not on trial for his sexual deviance, but for whether or not he committed a certain action because of them.
Sigh...
I guess I can't find a guy guilty just because me makes my stomach roll over.
I'd have to go with not guilty.  The prosecution simply hasn't met the burden of proof, and I can't stomach throwing out "innocent until proven guilty" just 'cause I think someone deserves to be monitored for a very very long time...

Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2005, 03:30:42 AM »
At first i was all set to say he was guilty. However, the more i hear about the case, the less guilty it seems. The fact that the mother has a HISTORY of using her children to make money abusing the legal system is pretty damning. The whole JC Penny's debacle was enough for me. How many times can one family sue because someone with deep pockets molested their child before people start to wonder?

Nathaniel Firethorn

• friend
  • Extra Thorny
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2005, 06:42:00 AM »
I think America has been tried by the media, found guilty of indecent mawkishness, and sentenced to a dose of MJ's private life every day until it repents.

- NF
Give up no state. Give up no ground.

http://www.njcsd.org

Smith

• friend
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2005, 04:58:14 AM »
I don't own a TV.  Would anyone do me a favor and list the items of evidence?  I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!

Schuey2002

• friend
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2005, 11:36:51 AM »
We are only a few minutes away from the verdict being read in court..

Paddy

Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2005, 11:40:37 AM »
Verdict pending shortly.  Only reason I care (a little) is because I work in Santa Maria.

Schuey2002

• friend
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2005, 12:19:06 PM »
He was found not guilty on all charges..

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2005, 12:19:33 PM »
I think this and the whole Scott Peterson thing is being blown out of proportion.  The media trying to make a buck.

I have no interest in hearing about MJ every day.  Is he a weirdo?  Yeah.  I think the whole white skin thing proves that.  Was he probably guilty of some wrongdoings?  Yes.  Was the parents probably equally at fault?  I would say so.

Actually, Sean summed it up pretty well for me.

Well, not as soon as I had typed that, I see he is innocent on all counts.  From what I have seen in the trial, probably the right choice.
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

Nathaniel Firethorn

• friend
  • Extra Thorny
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2005, 12:27:47 PM »
This will be beaten to death on the teevee nooz for about two days and then be decently buried. Until he does it again...

- NF
Give up no state. Give up no ground.

http://www.njcsd.org

Sean Smith

Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2005, 01:20:48 PM »
Apparently, from what little I absorbed by accident Shocked , the prosecution was pretty incompetent.  Looks like they got the courtroom beating they had coming to them.

InfidelSerf

• friend
Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2005, 05:17:47 AM »
given the fact that the last case was settled out of court for a tidy sum
I'm sorry but the shear fact that he paid $20,000,000 to settle an accusation of child molestation is evidence enough for me to say he's guilty as sin.

If I were worth what he is.  I'd pay 3 times that to prove my innocence.

An innocent man does not settle out of court on charges like that.   You only settle if your accused of some white collar crime like insider trading.
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76

Chuck Jennings

Michael Jackson Trial???
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2005, 10:07:44 AM »
"Is MJ a low life perverted child molester or the victim of a greedy mother using her son to shake him down?"
Both.