Author Topic: Polishing up the sleigh...  (Read 469 times)

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Polishing up the sleigh...
« on: December 20, 2021, 02:48:13 PM »
Santa's new sleigh, which was created in a joint venture of Boeing, Hughes, Lockheed-Martin, and Tesla (both Nicolai and Musk), is now equipped with TardisTech - Since it is bigger on the inside, and Santa's Magic Bags are also using similarly functioning systems, along with guided GPS technology, we can ensure rapid delivery of presents to a record number of good little boys and girls.

That ain't you, by the way. We know that you've been bad.

But I digress. The back door swings down, and the loadmaster elves start kicking out drone-delivery pallets of bags. We've only lost a few elves, but they usually bounce. Ground squads, equipped with Magic Keys, storm apartment complexes and allegedly modern dwellings which lack the proper access points.

Your toys will arrive, on time and intact, although we admit that we're still having a few problems with ammunition - consider making do this year with a official Red Ryder carbine action 200 shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and the thing that tells time.
Blog under construction

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Polishing up the sleigh...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 06:09:13 PM »
Polishing up the sleigh

Sure, if that's how you want to refer to it. Who are we to judge?

:rofl:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 01:06:17 AM »
Seriously - we have a LOT of Boeing folks here in St. Louis... And you will see something with the logo on it on Daddy, and... Then you go into the riff about how much you like the new SC-130 that Boeing helped with, and the kids light up... "Shh... It's secret, so you can't talk about it, okay?"
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 07:22:10 AM »
We've only lost a few elves, but they usually bounce.

Well, that's what you told them in the worker safely training video right?

Elf Training Video | Robot Chicken | Adult Swim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4HeWqvU_A
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes