Author Topic: Obama Admin chooses to sit on hands in face of ecological disaster...  (Read 7794 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Obama Admin chooses to sit on hands in face of ecological disaster...
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2010, 04:05:07 PM »
Obviously since they are Asian carp he doesn't want to look like he is racialy insensitive :facepalm:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2010, 04:37:10 PM »
Obviously since they are Asian carp he doesn't want to look like he is racialy insensitive :facepalm:

He is bowing to asian carp pressure?
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2010, 08:19:19 PM »
He is bowing to asian carp pressure?

I wonder how long he can hold his breath?
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G