Author Topic: L.A. Tan Shooting Surveillance Video  (Read 658 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
L.A. Tan Shooting Surveillance Video
« on: December 17, 2010, 10:12:16 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-3qKkEFOlg

Goblin gets killed with his own gun.

Turns out dead goblin may have committed a murder already.

Kudos to the customer with big brass ones, grabbed the bg's gun and shoots him dead.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-12-16/justice/illinois.tanning.shooting_1_orland-park-shooting-shooting-spree-tanning-salon?_s=PM:CRIME
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 10:17:43 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Re: L.A. Tan Shooting Surveillance Video
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 04:11:19 PM »
Just another chapter in Stupid Crook Diaries: Putting Down Your Gun And Turning Away.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: L.A. Tan Shooting Surveillance Video
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 06:15:30 PM »
Just another chapter in Stupid Crook Diaries: Putting Down Your Gun And Turning Away.

If he saw how easily that girl untied that rope, he'd learn another lesson: Letting Your Victims "Tie" Themselves.

I like the ending, but I just can't stomach seeing that girl tie herself up for that fat creep. I hope I never have any daughters.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife