Main Forums > The Roundtable

Irwin vs. the girl

(1/3) > >>

Perd Hapley:
OK, I can't sleep, and I'm reading APS, and I've finally lost patience with this whole mtnbkr's daughter KO's Mike Irwin thing.  I've got no problem with it, I just want to know what it's about.  What did I miss?

I've searched through a couple dozen threads, but so far have bupkis.

Nick1911:
You and I are both in the dark.

*Tagged

mtnbkr:
Short Version:

My daughter, who will be three next month, is rambunctious and likes to play rough with guys.  She's very fond of Mike (Muck in her vernacular) and gets a bit excited when he's around.  The running joke is that she kicks his tail just about every time he's around.  She's stomped on his nads while he was sitting on the floor (not intentionally, she ran up to him and more or less jumped in his lap), she smacked him over the ear trying to catch herself as she was falling, and she once broke his glasses in an excited frenzy at a surprise visit (my wife was handing her over to him and her arms started flailing).  There's more, but those are the highlights...

It doesn't help that he plays rough right back.  I'm guilty of the same thing, but being her father, I'm used to the abuse and I know how to counter much of it.

Chris

280plus:
Well, as long as SOMEBODY is keeping him in line.

K Frame:
"I'm used to the abuse and I know how to counter much of it."

As Bill Cosby used to say...

"Every time we were bad, my Father would threaten to bring out the belt. Neither my brother nor I had ever seen the belt, but it was 8 feet long, 6 feet wide, and had hooks that would tear the flesh off your body..."

You forget the multiple times she's head butted me in the crotch, the time she kicked me in the throat, and the time she pulled that Barbie Switchblade and stole my wallet...

OH YEAH! The other extra special one...

She head butted me in the nose and I literally saw stars...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version