Author Topic: I think this is the worst of the Planned Parenthood videos  (Read 25124 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: I think this is the worst of the Planned Parenthood videos
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2015, 08:20:47 PM »
Anyone who plays the abortion clinic bombing/violence canard gets dismissed by me immediately.

Considering how long abortion has been legal it's actually amazing how few incidents against clinics and providers have occurred.

It's just a feeble attempt of moral equivalency by a supporter of heinous crimes against humanity.

I understand what Tallpine meant and you will never see me bombing anything.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2015, 08:56:59 PM »
Anyone who plays the abortion clinic bombing/violence canard gets dismissed by me immediately.

Considering how long abortion has been legal [and the fact that millions of anti-abortion Americans also believe in the death penalty, and own guns] it's actually amazing how few incidents against clinics and providers have occurred.

brackets mine
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2015, 09:35:07 PM »
heinous crimes against humanity

Abortion, or attacks on providers  ???
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2015, 12:22:20 AM »
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."  Clarence Darrow

I wouldn't ever bomb an abortion clinic, or give material (or any other) support to those that do, but I won't mourn those killed in such incidents either (unless they were an innocent bystander).

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2015, 12:37:09 AM »
I wouldn't ever bomb an abortion clinic, or give material (or any other) support to those that do, but I won't mourn those killed in such incidents either (unless they were an innocent bystander).

Well, that would be the problem. The people in the office on the other side of the shared wall, the UPS guy, the plumber...
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2015, 07:11:32 AM »
Abortion, or attacks on providers  ???

abortion
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2015, 04:41:26 PM »
The latest video shows why Stem Express was in such a awful hurry to get a restraining order when they did.  Fortunately, once the temporary one expired, CMP put out the video and a transcript before they could get a new one.

Horse, barn, door.

Hopefully, this will put those butchers out of business. 
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2015, 04:45:57 PM »
I'm not watching any of the videos, but I'm given to understand that each one is more shocking and damning than the last. Brilliant move on the CMP's part. Keeps it in the news, week after week. I'm guessing it also has led to PP explaining things in a certain way, only to have their explanation undermined by the next video.

I shudder to think what any new videos may contain.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2015, 06:08:55 PM »
If I recall from one of the interviews with Mr. Daleiden he stated that they have at least a dozen of these videos.  Given that each one has been more horrific then the last I shudder to think what else they have.

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2015, 08:11:03 PM »
If I recall from one of the interviews with Mr. Daleiden he stated that they have at least a dozen of these videos.  Given that each one has been more horrific then the last I shudder to think what else they have.

I hope he and his group have measures in place to release the videos in the event of his death. I do not think PP is above taking extreme measures to try and stop the video releases.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2015, 08:36:42 PM »
Tallpine,
            What I was trying to say was that when the leftists bring up violence against abortion providers I dismiss them immediately.

The opportunity for those of us opposed to abortion has been there for decades and all they have is a few incidents at most.

Meanwhile the butchers have aborted and murdered millions.

There is no equivalence possible.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2015, 08:52:21 PM »
Tallpine,
            What I was trying to say was that when the leftists bring up violence against abortion providers I dismiss them immediately.

The opportunity for those of us opposed to abortion has been there for decades and all they have is a few incidents at most.

Meanwhile the butchers have aborted and murdered millions.

There is no equivalence possible.

Okay, I see now  =)
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2015, 09:58:24 AM »
Well, the next one is out. I didn't watch it, but synopsis is at the URL. Buyer is asking for an extra 50 livers* a week. "No problem, we're a volume institution**".

http://twitchy.com/2015/08/25/50-livers-a-week-new-cmp-video-out-discusses-planned-parenthood-as-a-volume-institution/

* That's livers. Not proto-livers or cells that might become livers. It's livers. Developed organs from a person.

** Say the people who claim that abortion is a tiny part of their "women's health" organization.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2015, 12:40:04 PM »
And, PP is suing the makers of the videos, claiming they selectively edited to make PP look bad. The videos were released unedited. Even if they had been edited, nothing could be taken out of context.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2015, 01:49:29 PM »
No aholes. Wholesaling fetal organs after you snatch a child from the womb makes you look bad.

Sent from my iPhone. Freaking autocorrect.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2015, 04:26:19 PM »
And, PP is suing the makers of the videos, claiming they selectively edited to make PP look bad. The videos were released unedited. Even if they had been edited, nothing could be taken out of context.

PP does not yet realize that the videographers are STILL a few steps ahead of PP.  Center for Medical Progress is probably doing high-fives right about now.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2015, 04:31:41 PM »
The latest undercover Planned Parenthood video is an interview with Cate Dyer, CEO of an organization called StemExpress that buys aborted baby body parts from Planned Parenthood and sells them to researchers.

http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/2015/08/planned-parenthood-baby-parts-buyer-stemexpress-wants-another-50-liversweek-financial-benefits-for-abortion-clinics/

StemExpress: I know we get requests for neural [tissue]. It's the hardest thing in the world to ship.

Buyer: You do it as the whole calvarium.

StemExpress: That's it, yeah, that's the easiest way. And I mean we've actually had good success with that in the past.

Buyer: Yeah, Make sure the eyes are closed!

StemExpress: [Loud Laughter] Tell the lab it's coming. So they don't open the box and go, "Oh God!" [Laughter] So yeah, whereas so many of the academic labs cannot fly like that. They're just not capable.

Buyer: Why is that? I don't understand that.

StemExpress: It's almost like they don't want to know where it comes from. I can see that. Where they're like, "We need limbs, but no hands and feet need to be attached." [...] They want you to take it all off, like, "Make it so that we don't know what it is."

Buyer: Yeah. Bone the chicken for me and then I'll eat it.

StemExpress: That's it. But we know what it is [Laughter]. [...] Their lab techs freak out, and have meltdowns, and so it's just like, yeah.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2015, 12:56:22 AM »
Just needed to add, the women that have already had abortion(s) prayer(for them) couldn't hurt. =(

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2015, 11:46:16 AM »
A PP lawsuit would be a disastrous mistake. The discovery process alone would probably destroy the organization as details of their operations filtered out. CMP knows this, and has every reason to goad PP into filing.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Pb

• friend
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2015, 04:05:09 PM »
When you sell the heads of dead babies "make sure the eyes are closed!"

How can these people sleep at night?  Do they ever wonder- I am in fact an evil person?

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2015, 04:15:20 PM »
When you sell the heads of dead babies "make sure the eyes are closed!"

How can these people sleep at night?  Do they ever wonder- I am in fact an evil person?

You are so out of date and out of touch:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/27/clinton-compares-gop-candidates-views-to-those-terrorists-rnc-wants-apology/?intcmp=hpbt1

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2015, 04:53:01 PM »
Wait !, what !?!?

Who's chopping heads off people ??  Which two groups??

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2015, 08:16:51 PM »
Well, that would be the problem. The people in the office on the other side of the shared wall, the UPS guy, the plumber...
https://youtu.be/C4MVQby0InQ
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2015, 09:09:54 PM »

The US Military would just consider that "collateral damage" - too bad  :angel:

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2015, 10:23:45 AM »
Another video was released, this time leaked after a court injunction.

From the article, what hit me the hardest (though not the most disgusting - see "gift bag")was:

addresses an audience and discusses her frustrations trying to dispose of five months of backlogged fetal remains.

That immediately put into my head images of Nazi concentration camps and how to get rid of backlogged bodies. So many remains that you can't get rid of them fast enough.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/28/banned-abortion-video-leaked-appears-to-show-clinic-owner-advocating-burning/?intcmp=hplnws