Author Topic: Trump was right  (Read 1135 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Trump was right
« on: February 05, 2017, 08:59:47 PM »
Again.

It's time to defund California. The President Pro Temp of the California state senate admits that half his family is here illegally, and he doesn't see anything wrong with people who aren't entitled to anything getting fake drivers licenses, fake social security cards, fake green cards, and sopping up benefits paid for by people who are here legally.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/02/05/california-state-senate-leader-family-illegal-false-documents-deportation/

In an interview the following day on KPCC 89.3’s Air Talk with Larry Mantle, De Léon expressed outrage that President Trump’s executive order would include those who possess fraudulent documents or committed identity theft to obtain a Social Security number.

California should be defunded, and Senor De Leon should be impeached.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Trump was right
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 11:07:00 PM »
Does that make him an accessory to fraud?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 12:50:14 AM »
Does that make him an accessory to fraud?

Probably only if he actively participated, unless either CA of the feds have a law requiring people to report known fraudsters.

But this isn't just your neighbor's lawn care guy talking, this is an elected official, part of the state government, the President Pro Temp of the state senate. The photo appears to show him taking his oath of office. I'd really like to know what that oath says, because I'll bet a Starbucks latte that he's not living up to it.

[Edit to add]And here it is: http://www.dcaboardmembers.ca.gov/member_info/oath.pdf

[Edited to correct the typo Fisty observed]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 01:02:02 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 07:15:07 AM »
I'd really like to know what that oath says, because I'll be a Starbucks latte that he's not living up to it.

Is that anything like being a monkey's uncle?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 10:12:51 AM »
. . . The President Pro Temp of the California state senate admits that half his family is here illegally, and he doesn't see anything wrong with people who aren't entitled to anything getting fake drivers licenses, fake social security cards, fake green cards . . .
How about FAKE VOTER'S CARDS?

This just cries out for a thorough investigation of De Leon - after all, HE got elected!

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 11:39:25 AM »
Is that anything like being a monkey's uncle?

Sounds somewhat homosexualer.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 08:39:42 PM »
But what about the monkey's aunt?

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams