Author Topic: Teh horrorz! No new beer!  (Read 730 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Teh horrorz! No new beer!
« on: October 09, 2013, 02:04:17 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/federal-shutdown-throws-permitting-process-for-new-beer-permit-into-limbo/2013/10/09/861f2430-30a0-11e3-9ddd-bdd3022f66ee_story.html

For God's sake, let's fund Obamacare now!   ;/

Either that, or let's gut the abortive sodomy-resultant offspring of the ATF and Treasury that has authoritah to screw with beer in the first place:

The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau, or TTB, is a little-known arm of the Treasury Department. The agency will continue to process taxes from existing permit holders, but applications for anything new are in limbo.

Feels like Ayn Rand's Directive 10-289 is in place.  No new businesses, and all old businesses may not shut down.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Teh horrorz! No new beer!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 08:33:01 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/federal-shutdown-throws-permitting-process-for-new-beer-permit-into-limbo/2013/10/09/861f2430-30a0-11e3-9ddd-bdd3022f66ee_story.html

For God's sake, let's fund Obamacare now!   ;/

Either that, or let's gut the abortive sodomy-resultant offspring of the ATF and Treasury that has authoritah to screw with beer in the first place:

Feels like Ayn Rand's Directive 10-289 is in place.  No new businesses, and all old businesses may not shut down.

I guess they couldn't find a way to shut down NASCAR. ;)
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Teh horrorz! No new beer!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 09:03:38 PM »
I've always wanted to try bootleggin'.....

Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.