Author Topic: Skinheads at work  (Read 9101 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Skinheads at work
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2006, 01:40:45 PM »
I can't.  Fortunately, they left without incident after doing a passable job of laying down carpet and vinyl.  No, Werewolf, I still don't want them to come back.  Tongue
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

wingnutx

• friend
  • Danish Cartoonist
    • http://www.punk-rock.com
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2006, 02:23:04 PM »
Maybe you can hire somebody from MS-13 to do the plumbing  grin

m1911owner

• friend
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2006, 03:11:18 PM »

I just get tired of people acting like Israel is the 51st US state.

WHAT???!!  Did Israel secede??!

Wink

Lee

• friend
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2006, 05:33:00 PM »
"WHAT???!!  Did Israel secede??!"

You mean you haven't heard of the ongoing civil war...or... is that the war on terror...or insurgents...yeah that's what it is...wait...that's Iraq or Iran or one of those I-Rab countries....oh never mind.   Whatever it is, it's making us safer from Bin Laden...carry on. 

erik the bold

• friend
  • Bite my shiney metal....
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2006, 08:09:10 AM »
After all the moaning about skinheads, did it ever occur to anyone that they just might be mis-guided metalheads?  "Ich Kampfe" (I Fight) is an album (CD) from a death-metal band named STURMFUHRER, on Elegy Records.  While the band reeks of Naziism, maybe the kids just like the (cough) music....  grin
"Belief" is the acceptance of a hypothesis in the absence of data.
"Prejudice" is having an opinion not supported by the preponderance of the data.
"Knowledge" is only found through the accumulation and analysis of data.
The plural of anecdote is not "data"

NOTICE: Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot.
BY ORDER OF THE AUTHOR

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2006, 08:12:39 AM »
Combine that with the "No War for Israel" bumper sticker, and it looks like too big a coincedence.  But like I said, the image my residents have of these guys coming into the building where they live is the real problem. 

...has left the building.

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2006, 12:21:30 PM »
After all the moaning about skinheads, did it ever occur to anyone that they just might be mis-guided metalheads?  "Ich Kampfe" (I Fight) is an album (CD) from a death-metal band named STURMFUHRER, on Elegy Records.  While the band reeks of Naziism, maybe the kids just like the (cough) music....  grin

Straight from the horse's...I mean jackass' mouth:

http://www.mourningtheancient.com/sturm.htm

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2006, 10:13:11 PM »
Did you notice all his answers end with exclamation points!!

Tell us about your previous work in music. I understand you were involved with Incantation?
Yes as Vocalist/guitarist from '90 to '94, then I did some session vocals in '98!

People like that put things in perspective.  It has always annoyed me that insignificant twerps like John Lennon and Kurt Cobain are idolized even after death.  But if a thug like Hitler still has fans, I guess it's not so bad. 

...has left the building.

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2006, 03:49:42 AM »
Did you notice all his answers end with exclamation points!!

Tell us about your previous work in music. I understand you were involved with Incantation?
Yes as Vocalist/guitarist from '90 to '94, then I did some session vocals in '98!

People like that put things in perspective.  It has always annoyed me that insignificant twerps like John Lennon and Kurt Cobain are idolized even after death.  But if a thug like Hitler still has fans, I guess it's not so bad. 

haha! So true but still...so sad.