Author Topic: California to Allow Out of State Child Gender Surgery  (Read 584 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
California to Allow Out of State Child Gender Surgery
« on: October 01, 2022, 06:26:37 PM »
I don't care much if it's a weirdo adult and I'm not paying for it, but (as is likely obvious from previous posts of mine) I'm ready to line the people doing this to children up against the wall.

Also, how is this not a felony? A child in Nebraska wants to have surgery. Her parents say "no". She gets transported across state lines to have the surgery done without parental consent in California. Apparently the parents cannot do anything or even demand that California return their child to them? This is literally a crime.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/10/01/townhalls-kurt-schlichter-reported-for-hateful-conduct-after-opposing-the-mutilation-of-children/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: California to Allow Out of State Child Gender Surgery
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2022, 07:45:01 PM »
I don't care much if it's a weirdo adult and I'm not paying for it, but (as is likely obvious from previous posts of mine) I'm ready to line the people doing this to children up against the wall.

Also, how is this not a felony? A child in Nebraska wants to have surgery. Her parents say "no". She gets transported across state lines to have the surgery done without parental consent in California. Apparently the parents cannot do anything or even demand that California return their child to them? This is literally a crime.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/10/01/townhalls-kurt-schlichter-reported-for-hateful-conduct-after-opposing-the-mutilation-of-children/

Wouldn't the groomer doing the transporting be within the jurisdiction of the child's home state?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Pb

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 05:24:38 PM »
Well, that's a clear violation of the Mann Act.

Not that that matters.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2022, 05:31:24 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2022, 09:27:44 AM »
If the groomer doesn't have permission to take the child there, that would be kidnapping. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge