Author Topic: Marine Veteran beaten and robbed by black racist thugs  (Read 3427 times)

brimic

• friends
Marine Veteran beaten and robbed by black racist thugs
« on: February 17, 2016, 10:10:43 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/17/decorated-marine-vet-attacked-robbed-at-washington-dc-mcdonalds-police-say.html

"They saw me and crowded around ... and they started asking me if I believed black lives matter,” Marquez told the paper. “I was ignoring them, then they started calling me racist."

At that point, Marquez said he left the McDonald's, but was knocked unconscious by a blow to his head. When he came to, his pants were ripped and his wallet, which contained $400 in cash, three credit cards and VA medical card among other items, was missing..

The whole BLM movement is going to end abruptly one of these days when they assault the wrong person.  [ar15]
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: Marine Veteran beaten and robbed by black racist thugs
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 10:27:02 AM »
Somewhat ironic that Mr. Marquez is Hispanic.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 12:08:24 PM »
Somewhat ironic that Mr. Marquez is Hispanic.

Really?

ironic 
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
i·ron·ic  (ī-rŏn′ĭk) also i·ron·i·cal (ī-rŏn′ĭ-kəl)
adj.
1. Characterized by or constituting irony.
2. Given to the use of irony.
3. Poignantly contrary to what was expected or intended: madness, an ironic fate for such a clear thinker.

I can only guess that the reason you don’t hear much about black-versus-Hispanic violence in America is that you’re not supposed to hear much about it. It’s the sort of thing that swims upstream against the dominant narrative with the tenacity of a thuggish, heavily tattooed salmon. In the nation’s fevered movie dreams about racial violence, it’s white people (and only white people) who go about thrashing nonwhites (and only nonwhites). But in cities across the country—most notably, Los Angeles—one group of nonwhites is engaged in a prolonged, grinding, violent turf war with another group of nonwhites—and that’s something which is clearly NOT in the script. So it’s best for the crafty screenwriters to convince the dimwitted moviegoers that it’s not happening; failing that, they’ll squirm for a way to blame white people, anyway...

We have a serious interracial violence problem in this county involving blacks and Latinos. The truth is that, in many cases, race is at the heart of the problem. Latino gang members shoot blacks not because they’re members of a rival gang but because of their skin color. Likewise, black gang members shoot Latinos because they are brown….Gang affiliation does not matter. Only the color of the victim’s skin matters….I would even take this a step further and suggest that some of L.A.‘s so-called gangs are really no more than loose-knit bands of blacks or Latinos roaming the streets looking for people of the other color to shoot.

If you notice a pattern there, it’s that Mexicans tend to prey on blacks in West Coast cities where they’ve already become an undisputed majority, while it’s blacks preying on Mexican intruders in East Coast cities where blacks still hold a numerical advantage...

This silent war is happening on a scale that would ensure wall-to-wall media coverage if white people were involved in any way. But since it doesn’t fit the script, it winds up on the cutting-room floor.

I think it is high time that decent folk, to include men like Mr. Marquez, convince the thugs in our midst that they are locked up with us and that the unctuous knaves in government can not protect them from our wrath.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 02:40:57 PM »
Not unprecedented.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-beaten-on-metrolink-train-after-attacker-asks-him-about/article_f7b500b8-db86-5258-a686-97367fb5bde5.html

Given the hysterics that ensue when anyone dares suggest that other, non-black, lives matter, it would not surprise one to find that "Black Lives Matter" is just a racist, anti-white, anti-anyone-else movement, after all.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 03:00:40 PM »
Not unprecedented.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-beaten-on-metrolink-train-after-attacker-asks-him-about/article_f7b500b8-db86-5258-a686-97367fb5bde5.html

Given the hysterics that ensue when anyone dares suggest that other, non-black, lives matter, it would not surprise one to find that "Black Lives Matter" is just a racist, anti-white, anti-anyone-else movement, after all.

That guy, along with the one in the OP failed multiple interview tests.
A group of feral yutes approaching should put someone in condition orange immediately, any odd questions- use cell phone? Use lighter? What time is it? Should put an aware person immediately into condition red. The michael brown question should be considered an interview question that will be followed by an immediate attack.

Barack Obama

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 03:37:53 PM »
I am so glad that I don't live near anybody of any color.

However, I those roving gangs of coyotes do cause a ruckus every now and then.
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 03:46:50 PM »
Open carry, see "gang" approach, give "hairy eyeball" while hovering hand near holstered gun but not TOO close and, above all, smile.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 08:19:00 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/17/decorated-marine-vet-attacked-robbed-at-washington-dc-mcdonalds-police-say.html

The whole BLM movement is going to end abruptly one of these days when they assault the wrong person.  [ar15]

Can't wait for they day they cross the wrong guy with a decent double stack auto*.

Rabid/feral critters get put down.  I don't give a single *expletive deleted*ck about any of these hoods.

*And while it will be entirely justified,  the Zimmerman effect will be awful to said person.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 10:41:05 PM »

Um, no, that's how it began. Darren Wilson was the wrong person. And he probably used a double-stack auto.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re:
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2016, 03:49:53 PM »
Racist? UNPOSSIBLE!

Only the white devil can be, and in fact is, racist.

This is just Bernie Sanders supporters getting free *expletive deleted*it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re:
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2016, 03:51:27 PM »
DC police at first refused to do anything about this. It was only after it went viral that they investigated it.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• friend
Re:
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2016, 03:56:23 PM »
DC police at first refused to do anything about this. It was only after it went viral that they investigated it.

What have they charged Marquez with?

wmenorr67

• friend
Re:
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 05:02:49 PM »

Assault and battery on the young black children's hands and feet.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

brimic

• friends
Re:
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 05:10:22 PM »
Assault and battery on the young black children's hands and feet.

And that would also be considered a hate crime.

Barack Obama

Andiron

• friend
Re:
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2016, 07:16:02 PM »
And that would also be considered a hate crime.

Yep. 

Can't hurt a Dindunuffin's feeling without a proper hate crime. 
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2016, 09:48:49 AM »

Hindering the redistribution of wealth.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2016, 12:29:54 PM »
Waiting on Sharpton and/or Jackson to chime in that these two, young, fine, outstanding, citizens are not to blame.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2016, 01:06:12 PM »
That guy, along with the one in the OP failed multiple interview tests.
A group of feral yutes approaching should put someone in condition orange immediately, any odd questions- use cell phone? Use lighter? What time is it? Should put an aware person immediately into condition red. The michael brown question should be considered an interview question that will be followed by an immediate attack.

I agree with you, but what should he have done differently?  Unfortunately, the good guy doesn't get to shoot first (metaphorically speaking) and then it's too late.  It would be funny if he'd gone honeybadger on them, but he'd be seriously in jail and probably also sued by his would-be attackers.
"It's good, though..."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2016, 06:40:12 AM »
It appears that the fine upstanding yutes won't be charged with race motivated crimes, even though from the Marine who was attacked said the discussion beforehand all hinged on race, black thugs matter, etc.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2016, 07:51:18 AM »
It appears that the fine upstanding yutes won't be charged with race motivated crimes, even though from the Marine who was attacked said the discussion beforehand all hinged on race, black thugs matter, etc.
Surprised?

Barack Obama

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2016, 09:17:25 AM »

Aggravated assault and robbery are pretty serious crimes.  Maybe they'll get maximum sentences. (yeah, right)
"It's good, though..."