Author Topic: Happy Day!  (Read 1098 times)

Unisaw

• friend
Happy Day!
« on: December 18, 2009, 01:16:42 AM »
When I got home from work today, I found a package from Cabelas containing 4000 CCI small pistol primers that have been on backorder since September.  I still have 4K large pistol primers on backorder that are supposed to ship in early January.

More evidence that the primer shortage is easing... =D

Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

jackdanson

• friend
Re: Happy Day!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 03:22:51 AM »
I have a local store (Grafs, the real storefront, not the online one) that seems to have a near limitless supply of everything. 

I still haven't started loading for pistols, do you use a progressive for that?  Seems time consuming without one.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 07:54:17 AM »
I have a local store (Grafs, the real storefront, not the online one) that seems to have a near limitless supply of everything. 

I still haven't started loading for pistols, do you use a progressive for that?  Seems time consuming without one.
Progressive, yes. I use a Dillon 550.

So, you say Graf's has primers?  Gotta check them out; I'm way low on pistol primers. Luckily, I was able to get 10k of small rifle primers back in Sept.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 10:27:29 AM »
Bummer. Graf's is out of pistol primers except for Wolf LPs.  Not sure I want to try those.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 01:08:18 PM »
It looks to me like ammo in general may be getting more available. Wally World has lately been having a lot more Remington UMC .223 ammo in stock, whereas, for the last year or so it had been pretty scarce.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

jackdanson

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 01:46:16 PM »
So, you say Graf's has primers?  Gotta check them out; I'm way low on pistol primers. Luckily, I was able to get 10k of small rifle primers back in Sept.

Yeah, I think they might stock up the storefront before putting anything online.

I'm honestly not sure how it works.  There are 2 "Grafs" stores.  One in Mexico, MO and one in St. Charles, MO.  Plus the online store.  I live by the one in St. Charles, which the website doesn't even mention.  Maybe it's a family member who owns the one in St. Charles.