Author Topic: Dennis Miller Shrugs  (Read 980 times)

Unisaw

• friend
Dennis Miller Shrugs
« on: April 19, 2015, 01:32:48 PM »
It appears that Dennis Miller has quit radio.  On April 17, he tweeted "I've shrugged and it feels great."  Today, he tweeted "New gig since I left radio. I'm now pre-spattering Range Rovers for wusses who want to feel intrepid."

Too bad...he is a smart, funny guy.  I know he said a couple of years ago that he found the current state of politics to be depressing and had chosen not to let it ruin his life.
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Dennis Miller Shrugs
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 04:01:12 PM »
This doesn't surprise me. Like many of us, he's given up hope that America will repair itself, and is ready to just - well - shrug. He's made a lot of comments to that effect.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 10:44:31 PM »
This doesn't surprise me. Like many of us, he's given up hope that America will repair itself, and is ready to just - well - shrug. He's made a lot of comments to that effect.

Most folks I know tend to be in that category.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 10:30:20 AM »
Sounds like a personal move as much as anything else.  If you don't enjoy your job and you have other options, might be a good idea to move on.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge