Author Topic: Reno. Quakes and I'm not ready at all  (Read 11891 times)

Stetson

• friends
Re: Reno. Quakes and I'm not ready at all
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2008, 09:47:13 AM »
Maybe this is the precurser to CA finally falling into the ocean.  New beach front property incoming!  Maybe I should start some land speculation?

Yeah, grow your own lettuce '41magsnub', because if the world's 7th largest economy ceases to exist, you're gonna find yourself in the middle of an economic depression the likes of which hasn't existed since the Dark Ages.  laugh

If the 'world's 7th largest economy' ceases to exist, the money that drives it to that will go elsewhere.  the reason CA is that is because of the rest of the US.  Without us, CA would be a 3d world country.

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2008, 09:53:16 AM »
Without us, CA would be a 3d world country.

A Spanish-speaking 3rd world country, ripe for Mexican reconquista ambitions, no less.

(I'm glad I left there, and saddened that I don't get that 10 years of my life back at the same time...)
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2008, 10:32:55 AM »
I'm humbled and ever so grateful to you folks for your magnanimous generosity.  I don't know what I can ever do to repay you for the quality of life I enjoy here.  laugh

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2008, 10:58:05 AM »
I'm humbled and ever so grateful to you folks for your magnanimous generosity.  I don't know what I can ever do to repay you for the quality of life I enjoy here.  laugh

I'll take cash, check, or money order.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2008, 07:04:05 PM »

How bout some of that lettuce, before it gets all salty and wet.  grin

"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."