Author Topic: Britain, awe inspiring idiocy.  (Read 5579 times)

geronimotwo

• friend
Re: Britain, awe inspiring idiocy.
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2008, 03:29:23 PM »
here in delaware co. ny, the problem is not only the amount of people getting hand-outs, but those who do the handouting. it is my understanding that out of the total county population, 60-70% are either receiving public aid, or part of the social service machine. just how do we expect to use our vote to shut this mess down?
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

cassandra and sara's daddy

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 08:27:05 PM »
and the social engineering professionals sell their product. i used to be a functional drunk. i got tired of it and the union i was in sent me to rehab, the same union that hada contract allowing me to drink on the job, but i digress. shortly before i left rehab the nice social worker lady came to see me to explain how i was "disabled" and could sign up for the full array of benefits. housing food stamps education/job training etc. she was aghast when i told her i was going back to work.  mind you this help was unsolicited by me and not needed. i was working 48 hours after i got released and have worked steadily since i was 15 aside from rehab and a stay in the country.i know plenty of folks who took help they didn't need with poor results for them

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 10:25:28 PM »
Those who live off the work of others should be anxious,

That's cute. You live like it. I come across people daily who are anxious, because of the rhetoric that spews out, and they are the genuinely ill. COPD, learning difficulties and the terminally ill even.

Everyone always says they haven't got a problem with the genuinely sick, and then some opportunity comes up to paint all welfare recipients as work-shy fakers and they jump at the chance to take it.

Ever been to Israel?

Come visit. I'm going to show you NEIGHBORHOODS of people who haven't worked for generations. NEIGHBORHOODS where many people genuinely DO NOT KNOW anybody who holds a genuine job, outside their welfare clerks.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

The Viking

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2008, 02:42:35 AM »
Viking, yes, in a bolt-action format.

New York City, Chicago, LA, San Fransico, New Orleans are full of the very same chavs.
Or in .22 LR, I know.
We have similar groups here, although I don't think they've reached to the same level of violence as the british chavs have (yet). OTOH, we got neo-nazi groups, and various kinds of leftist groups, along with gangs of immigrants who all provide an ample supply of assaults, robberies, rapes and murders. Yay welfare-for-everyone-state!
But at least you can buy a full-auto Swedish K for defense. For really cheap.
Only in theory. From what I've heard, the police have stopped issuing licenses for full auto stuff, atleast in some places. Guess they are under pressure to "do something against crime"...as if legal, privately held full auto weapons are being used in crimes on a regular basis. If ANYONE is to be disarmed for not keeping their weapons locked up properly, its the military, and to some extent, the police. Right now there are maybe 1000 AK4's, maybe 7-800 AK5's, and an unknown, but very large number of Swedish K's that the government doesn't know where they are...stolen from the army. Yay. Also, few years back a bunch of .50 caliber rifles got stolen. Half of them recovered. Don't know how many light and heavy machine guns that are missing.