Author Topic: Allman's Electric Stove  (Read 8467 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Allman's Electric Stove
« on: July 20, 2008, 07:20:01 AM »
Jamie Allman is a local morning talk host, who serves up great links from his Electric Stove.  It's worth bookmarking, or adding to your favorites, or however it is you roll. 

First up, Al Gore supporters are caught red (not green) handed, contributing to global warming. 

Next, an anti-war candidate is totally owned and humiliated by his opponent.  And with his own words.

And finally, the bad guys get some Warthog for breakfast. 

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

The Annoyed Man

Re: Allman's Electric Stove
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 07:45:29 AM »
Those soldiers making that video were certainly having a jolly old time giggling it up like a bunch of schoolgirls....

That Bob S. video was absolutely fantastic!!!! Serious slapdown. Cheesy

Too bad the camera man didn't ask Tipper what the deal with the limo was and where her ten speed was parked.

Jim

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 09:16:32 AM »
RE:  Gore's personal transport and entourage. 

Is there some sort of law which prevents him from refusing the protection of the secret service?  I find it hard to believe he couldn't just say no.  And if things are as bleak as he says, wouldn't that be a great press conference for him and for his cause?  Blab on about some death threats he received, then declare that he is willing to sacrifice his own personal safety, and so on, because Climate Change is such a terrible, urgent problem. 

Ya know? 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 09:23:21 AM »
And finally, the bad guys get some Warthog for breakfast. 

Those higher pitched cracks just before the 30mm judgement came down (that someone yells "Where's that coming from?") sounded like when I've heard someone firing 7.62x54R at a range. Think that was someone over there with a PSL or an SVD? I know I've seen photos of the bad guys carrying them.

If so, good timing on A-10. grin

PTK

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 12:07:02 PM »
That was beautiful, the A10 video...
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."