Author Topic: Canadian G20 Protestors  (Read 8469 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Canadian G20 Protestors
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2010, 11:18:07 AM »
Founding Fathers spend a lot of time destroying the property of other colonists?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Tea_Party
Whether or not Samuel Adams helped plan the Boston Tea Party is unknown, but he immediately worked to publicize and defend it.[60] He argued that the Tea Party was not the act of a lawless mob, but was instead a principled protest and the only remaining option the people had to defend their constitutional rights.....
A number of colonists were inspired to carry out similar acts, such as the burning of the Peggy Stewart.

so where werre these guys inciting violence? surely someone has it on a cellphone cam
bueller?  anyone?

You mean the footage that I linked to?  ???
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 11:24:47 AM by freakazoid »
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2010, 11:21:18 AM »
did i miss an act of violence those guys commited?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2010, 11:25:47 AM »
They were stopped before they could actually carry anything out. I shouldn't have to explain this.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2010, 11:27:40 AM »
Comparing the FF to these anarchists/communists/general losers is both insulting and reveals a great lack of historical knowledge and a slanted viewpoint. Revleft opinions notwithstanding.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2010, 11:30:24 AM »
DING DING DING DING DING

All the so called problems with big business aren't business problems. They are governance problems.

The rules of the game are SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than the players in this case.

This ^^^^.

...in a few cases in past protests, there has been reasonably convincing evidence of police planting agent provocateurs who then participate in the illegal activities.

I am more than willing to believe humans with power abusing that power, but I don't buy that sort of  [tinfoil].  Dumbazz lefties, given anonymity (face coverings) are more than capable of initiating that sort of foolishness without any help.

Comparing the FF to these anarchists/communists/general losers is both insulting and reveals a great lack of historical knowledge and a slanted viewpoint. Revleft opinions notwithstanding.

Ayup.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

• friends
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2010, 12:02:04 PM »
They were stopped before they could actually carry anything out. I shouldn't have to explain this.

so in answer to my question about "does anyone have video of a cop actually doing anything?"  the short succinct answer is "no"?   amazing but typical
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2010, 12:11:26 PM »
So obviously anybody who shows up at a G20 protest deserves to be beaten/tased/assaulted, regardless if they actually participate in any rioting.

Gotcha.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

taurusowner

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2010, 12:24:49 PM »
I wouldn't call any of the violent protesters libertarians, since libertarians generally don't believe in destroying the property of another.  My property is mine, but yours is yours.

• friends
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2010, 12:33:15 PM »
So obviously anybody who shows up at a G20 protest deserves to be beaten/tased/assaulted, regardless if they actually participate in any rioting.

Gotcha.

did someone say that?  or are you just trying to deflect from the invisible cops actually doing something

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2010, 12:55:31 PM »
did someone say that?  or are you just trying to deflect from the invisible cops actually doing something

Oh, you want footage?

Here.

This is something also known at previous G20 events

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2010, 01:11:11 PM »
Am I the only one to think?:

They're disappointed in the amount of flex the frame has, causing the gun to be inherently inaccurate?

Nah; I think they're just moronarchists.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2010, 01:22:32 PM »

Gotcha.

Everyone knows the G20 "protests" are pre-scheduled riots. Either you're down with that, or a total idiot who should know better.

Rioters are filth who accomplish nothing and use whatever "cause" as an excuse for vandalism and looting, and if they adopted the old "rioters and looters are shot on sight" policy I would be ecstatic.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

• friends
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2010, 02:08:35 PM »
Oh, you want footage?

Here.

This is something also known at previous G20 events
same video as was earlier linked to  and it shows then holding rocks.   did they throw em?

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2010, 02:37:24 PM »
same video as was earlier linked to  and it shows then holding rocks.   did they throw em?

"We demand a public inquiry!"
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2010, 02:45:43 PM »
Everyone knows the G20 "protests" are pre-scheduled riots.

Everyone knows most G20 protest organizations had condemned the use of violence time and time again.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2010, 03:01:59 PM »
Everyone knows most G20 protest organizations had condemned the use of violence time and time again.

;/

Amazing how those "condemnations" never lead to actual, you know, lack of violence. I wonder if that's because inciting to riot is still a crime? But communist .orgs would never lie about their intentions, right?

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2010, 04:35:41 PM »
;/

Amazing how those "condemnations" never lead to actual, you know, lack of violence. I wonder if that's because inciting to riot is still a crime? But communist .orgs would never lie about their intentions, right?

I wonder if it is because a variety of DIFFERENT groups are participating in the protests, not under some kind of central control.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2010, 05:33:40 PM »
so in answer to my question about "does anyone have video of a cop actually doing anything?"  the short succinct answer is "no"?   amazing but typical

Because they was stopped! They were COPS dressed up as "violent anarchists", wearing all black, face masks, etc. They had rocks to throw to give a reason for the cops to start busting heads. But thanks to the quick thinking of the peaceful protesters they were figured out. So what do these agent provocateurs do? They retreat to the safety of there cop buddies. They never had a chance to throw them.

What I am comparing is property destruction. Which many people seem to forget they did do.

• friends
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2010, 06:23:01 PM »
Because they was stopped! They were COPS dressed up as "violent anarchists", wearing all black, face masks, etc. They had rocks to throw to give a reason for the cops to start busting heads. But thanks to the quick thinking of the peaceful protesters they were figured out. So what do these agent provocateurs do? They retreat to the safety of there cop buddies. They never had a chance to throw them.

thank gaia for those angels in black saving us from violence >:D [popcorn]

tyme

• expat
  • friend
  • Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?
    • TFL Library
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2010, 06:31:39 PM »
The provocateurs in Canada last year, the ones I think freakazoid is referring to, also can be SEEN shoving a peaceful demonstrator (not one of the other masked protesters, either, but one of the unmasked higher-class-looking people), and standing around with their sides and sometimes backs to the cops, basically trying to keep tactical awareness of both cops and protestors, and not too worried about the cops... that's very unlikely to be real black bloc behavior and tactics.  They would approach the police line, do something, and retreat to a larger group.

I wonder if it is because a variety of DIFFERENT groups are participating in the protests, not under some kind of central control.

That's the mass media's fault for frequently reporting that "black bloc" is a group.  MSM simply cannot grasp the concept of cell-based or individual-based protests and/or rioting.  Everyone at a protest is a member of some group, and every group has a hierarchical leadership structure.  :rolleyes:
Support Range Voting.
End Software Patents

"Four people are dead.  There isn't time to talk to the police."  --Sherlock (BBC)

• friends
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2010, 06:33:18 PM »
zomg!  they shoved another protester and there is video!  now thats damming!

tyme

• expat
  • friend
  • Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?
    • TFL Library
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2010, 06:36:37 PM »
I'm confused.  Are you disputing that they were undercover cops (in that specific case, the Canadian government actually admitted, after the fact, that they had 3 undercovers at that protest/rally), or are you disputing that shoving someone is assault (or technically battery)?

If you put undercover cops in a role like that, they will often start to behave like the people they are supposed to be infiltrating, whether or not it's sanctioned, whether or not they intend to from the start.
Support Range Voting.
End Software Patents

"Four people are dead.  There isn't time to talk to the police."  --Sherlock (BBC)

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2010, 06:57:35 PM »
What I am comparing is property destruction. Which many people seem to forget they did do.

Can you perceive the difference between a homeowner shooting an armed burglar and a robber shooting a bank teller? After all, both involve shooting someone!

• friends
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2010, 07:01:43 PM »
I'm confused.  Are you disputing that they were undercover cops (in that specific case, the Canadian government actually admitted, after the fact, that they had 3 undercovers at that protest/rally), or are you disputing that shoving someone is assault (or technically battery)?

If you put undercover cops in a role like that, they will often start to behave like the people they are supposed to be infiltrating, whether or not it's sanctioned, whether or not they intend to from the start.

no i am disputing the "provacateur " claim

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2010, 07:03:43 PM »
The provocateurs in Canada last year, the ones I think freakazoid is referring to, also can be SEEN shoving a peaceful demonstrator (not one of the other masked protesters, either, but one of the unmasked higher-class-looking people), and standing around with their sides and sometimes backs to the cops, basically trying to keep tactical awareness of both cops and protestors, and not too worried about the cops... that's very unlikely to be real black bloc behavior and tactics.  They would approach the police line, do something, and retreat to a larger group.

That's the mass media's fault for frequently reporting that "black bloc" is a group.  MSM simply cannot grasp the concept of cell-based or individual-based protests and/or rioting.  Everyone at a protest is a member of some group, and every group has a hierarchical leadership structure.  :rolleyes:

And if it's a bunch of small groups or individuals all independently rioting, that's better somehow right?