Author Topic: modern office  (Read 3847 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Re: modern office
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 04:12:38 PM »
Linky no worky.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 06:29:17 PM »
"You must log in to see this page"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

TechMan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 07:10:09 PM »
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 07:43:52 PM »

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Return home
Facebook © 2011 · English (US)About · Advertising · Create a Page · Developers · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Help

Atleast we're being consistant .......  [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 08:04:47 PM »
I do not do Facepage, or MyBook (which I understand is going toes up as I type) or any other similar sociaol media.  I am admittedly a misanthrothope and a curmudgeon, as well as a Luddite as regards social media.

It is not necessary that you always accommodate my peculiarities, but you must be prepared for my approbation at your attempts to force me into an action and a scheme I will not surrender to.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 08:12:34 PM »
I do not do Facepage, or MyBook (which I understand is going toes up as I type) or any other similar sociaol media.  I am admittedly a misanthrothope and a curmudgeon, as well as a Luddite as regards social media.

It is not necessary that you always accommodate my peculiarities, but you must be prepared for my approbation at your attempts to force me into an action and a scheme I will not surrender to.

stay safe.

Ummm ... yeah. That. What he said ... exactly.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 12:43:13 AM »
I feel like the victim of a drive-by done by someone with 4 flat tires.   =|

DD
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 02:40:31 AM »

stay safe.

I'm pretty much the same way but I delved into facebook mostly to try to advertise my market garden operation. I can't force myself to spend enough time farting around with it to make it worthwhile yet. I did however make contact with a number of my old shipmates I enjoy reminiscing with as well as a few cousins I haven't had contact with for 30+ years.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 04:12:54 AM »
May I get more than 7 words (counting thread subject) as to why this is something I should be interested in?

TechMan

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 08:37:40 AM »
May I get more than 7 words (counting thread subject) as to why this is something I should be interested in?

Okay, if you could actually see the image then you would know that it some how applies to the modern office.  Okay that was 21 words, will that do?   :P  =D

• friends
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 08:58:31 AM by cassandra and sara's daddy »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 12:04:09 PM »
That is a very fuzzy thumbnail, no matter how much I zoom in on it.

Enlarge the image and then upload it to your hosting server.

Oh, and thanks. =)
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 12:12:43 PM »
I do not do Facepage, or MyBook (which I understand is going toes up as I type) or any other similar sociaol media. 
Ditto.  Nor do I tweeter or tooter or whatever people do to keep strangers apprised of their every thought, word, deed, and location.

I've considered putting together a LinkedIn page, just for professional reasons . . . and I may well do it sometime.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

• friends
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 01:13:02 PM »
That is a very fuzzy thumbnail, no matter how much I zoom in on it.

Enlarge the image and then upload it to your hosting server.

Oh, and thanks. =)

i would if i knew how  believe me

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 01:28:18 PM »

I get emails about how to do it all the time.
Check your spam filter.
7-11 was a part time job.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 01:33:52 PM »

All I mean is, bring it up on your screen, so it's big enough for you to see, then do whatever you did to post it before.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2011, 01:34:34 PM »
I get emails about how to do it all the time.
Check your spam filter.

:lol:
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!