Author Topic: Antifa to Hit El Paso Border  (Read 1480 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Antifa to Hit El Paso Border
« on: July 29, 2019, 08:06:44 PM »
I'm kinda thinking this won't turn out as well for them as their Portland violence does.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/07/29/andy-ngo-shares-a-peek-at-antifas-totally-wholesome-plan-to-descend-on-el-paso-for-border-resistance-pics/

Also: "White comrades should pay for others." How racist is that? Brown and black people are just automatically without means? I mean, in Antifa, they probably are, just like the Antifa whities that aren't trust funders. But otherwise, that seems kinda racist.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Antifa to Hit El Paso Border
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 11:57:48 AM »
Yeah, they might find law enforcement down here not quite as friendly even in the Democrat run big cities.  I imagine they will take a dim view of when the Antifa fascists go from protesting to organized violence. 

There are also more licensed concealed carriers plus it is legal to keep a concealed gun in your car without a license.  I am not sure how that compares with with Oregon. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 12:05:22 PM »
Would be nice to be able to herd them across the border and then shut the gate behind them and then let them deal with the Mexican police who I have heard have some very nice prisons.
Think a stack of Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice Starbucks coffees would be enough to lure them across?

BTW: I just googled crazy Starbuck orders and copied and pasted that.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 01:39:06 PM »

Think a stack of Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice Starbucks coffees would be enough to lure them across?

Shoot. That exatly what I drink, but with an extra shot of espresso
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 03:32:31 PM »
Shoot. That exatly what I drink, but with an extra shot of espresso

Bienvenido a Mejico, Señor.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 04:08:22 PM »
What if everyone just ignored them in El Paso?
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 04:25:13 PM »
What if everyone just ignored them in El Paso?

That only works when they don't blockade public thoroughfares or destroy property, which they can never seem to resist doing.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 07:35:12 PM »
That only works when they don't blockade public thoroughfares or destroy property, which they can never seem to resist doing.

You forgot about the aggravated assault.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 09:03:33 PM »

El Paso has a pretty high truck to car ratio. They COULD be  ignored when they block public roads. Not sure if the Texans will though.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2019, 06:43:01 AM »
Don't get your hopes up.  Law enforcement has yet to really stand up against Antifa anywhere they have been active.
If Antifa shows up in El Paso, they will do what they usually do, and I suspect BP and Texas LE will pretty much look the other way as has been done elsewhere.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2019, 09:34:09 AM »
Don't get your hopes up.  Law enforcement has yet to really stand up against Antifa anywhere they have been active.
If Antifa shows up in El Paso, they will do what they usually do, and I suspect BP and Texas LE will pretty much look the other way as has been done elsewhere.

There have been places where arrests were made and they weren't just let go.  That probably is the minority of cases.  I think local police and politicians are always slow to go after "protestors" who cross the line a little bit.  If they go full on violent or block major roads, we will see. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2019, 09:55:09 AM »

Cops did at Auburn University:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=EOCJxz0Bp6A

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2019, 10:15:51 AM »
Don't get your hopes up.  Law enforcement has yet to really stand up against Antifa anywhere they have been active.

El Paso LEOs don't put up with useless folderol. Being a is a border town, one which already has significant issues with violent crime bleeding over from it's neighboring country, they can't afford to. They deal with gang-related stuff every day, the serious kind like MS13 and such. A bunch of latte'd-up SJWs won't pose much of a challenge.

Brad
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 10:58:26 AM by Brad Johnson »
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2019, 10:26:56 AM »
Either way I'm sure that if even one of the local police so much as says "Hi" to an ANIFA member while they're in the process of throwing M cocktails CNN will have exclusive video of peaceful protesters being attacked by Trump loving fascist cops.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2019, 01:31:52 PM »
One of these days at one of these lefty protest/riots the libtards are gonna *expletive deleted*ck with the wrong group and things are going to go seriously rodeo and likely cause a major shift in the political dynamics in the US.
There is a part of me that I have to work hard at keeping tamped down.
That part hopes it doesn't take to long so we can just get on with the inevitable.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2019, 03:13:55 PM »
One of these days at one of these lefty protest/riots the libtards are gonna *expletive deleted*ck with the wrong group and things are going to go seriously rodeo and likely cause a major shift in the political dynamics in the US.
There is a part of me that I have to work hard at keeping tamped down.
That part hopes it doesn't take to long so we can just get on with the inevitable.

If that was going to happen, it would have happened with mean white cops and righteously angry Lives of Color Matter demonstrators, a few years back.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife