Author Topic: Get out, you're not welcome here.  (Read 168 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Get out, you're not welcome here.
« on: March 30, 2024, 08:02:19 AM »
Jonathan Diller was an NYPD officer who was killed by a career violent criminal who was part of NY's "catch and release" with no consequences approach to crime.

Governor Kathy Hochul, a proponent of catch and release and no friend to police, showed up at Diller's wake and apparently was asked in no uncertain terms to leave.

The day before the sergeant's association issued a telling most NY politicians that they weren't welcome.

Apparently Hochul ignored it and decided to shed some crocodile tears to try to make herself look to be a friend of the police.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/people-heard-clapping-ny-gov-hochul-abruptly-leaves-slain-nypd-officers-wake-after-just-ten-minutes
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Get out, you're not welcome here.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2024, 08:08:14 AM »
Those NY cops have had it with dems. I understand the dead officer's wife is who asked Trump to come to the wake, while Biden never contacted her (if only her deceased husband was non-binary), and of course had the bad timing to have a multi-million dollar celebrity fundraiser in pretty much the same place.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2024, 08:15:00 AM »
And I just now saw on teevee (if accurate) that it gets worse: Hochul apparently got there during the family's private open casket time, and her staff told them to hurry it up and close the casket because she couldn't wait any longer and had to be somewhere else. That's when they kicked her out.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2024, 08:19:01 AM »
Well, the story is changing.

The NY Post is now saying that no one asked Hochul and her posse to leave. But, there's also reports that it looked as if Diller's widow was having words with Hochul, and not friendly ones.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/29/us-news/kathy-hochul-leaves-nypd-officer-jonathan-dillers-wake-after-confrontation/
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2024, 09:08:45 AM »
Well, the story is changing.

The NY Post is now saying that no one asked Hochul and her posse to leave. But, there's also reports that it looked as if Diller's widow was having words with Hochul, and not friendly ones.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/29/us-news/kathy-hochul-leaves-nypd-officer-jonathan-dillers-wake-after-confrontation/

I wonder if it will end up being something along the lines of Hochul's staff asking if she could get in during family time because she had to leave soon, the family saying no, and then her just leaving? Though as you said, all the images I've seen have shown unhappy looking people and not in a funeral kind of way.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2024, 09:45:56 AM »
Hochul strikes me as one of those managers who thinks nothing of abusing and running roughshod over people, and is then incensed when she finds out they don't like her.

I've seen the same type in the corporate world, and hold them in low regard as well.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain