Author Topic: HRC comes out of hiding to talk  (Read 1333 times)

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
HRC comes out of hiding to talk
« on: April 06, 2017, 11:36:01 PM »
She has decided to talk about the reasons she lost the election;

She largely cited these factors for her defeat:

- Russia. "A foreign power meddled with our election," she said, labeling it "an act of aggression." She called for an independent, bipartisan investigation into the Kremlin's involvement and said the probe should examine whether there was collusion with the Trump campaign.

- Misogyny. "Certainly, misogyny played a role. That has to be admitted," she said. Clinton added that "some people — women included — had real problems" with the idea of a woman president.

- Comey. Clinton cited as damaging to her campaign his unusual decision to release of a letter on October 28, less than two weeks before Election Day, that said he was looking at additional emails related to the FBI probe of the former secretary of state's use of a private server.

- WikiLeaks. Weeks of disclosures of stolen emails from the personal account of then-Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, were particularly harmful, Clinton said, adding that it "played a much bigger role than I think many people yet understand."

She said the combination of Comey's actions and the WikiLeaks' revelations "had the determinative effect."

I am so glad she cleared that up, I thought it was because she was untrustworthy, a liar, an elitist and she just sucked as a potential President. I guess I was wrong.  =|

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hillary-clinton-explains-why-she-really-lost-to-trump/ar-BBzvnN0?li=BBnb4R7

Well, I sure am glad she cleared that up for me. :)

bob

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: HRC comes out of hiding to talk
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 12:04:36 AM »
I am so glad she cleared that up, I thought it was because she was untrustworthy, a liar, an elitist and she just sucked as a potential President.

Well, those last two points she blames evidence that she is "untrustworthy, a liar, an elitist and she just sucked as a potential President," so at least she's in the ballpark. Batting the wrong direction, but in the ballpark. 

My favorite part is her argument by assertion that people hate her because she is a girl. Obviously, everybody hates girls. And, obviously, thinking that presidents should be male is the same thing as hating women.  ;/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 12:18:40 AM »
Quote from: HRC
Russia. "A foreign power meddled with our election," she said, labeling it "an act of aggression." She called for an independent, bipartisan investigation into the Kremlin's involvement and said the probe should examine whether there was collusion with the Trump campaign.
Since the involvement was hacking of DNC email accounts which revealed primary cheating, media collusion, racism, and more, the investigation should focus on WHAT was revealed, and it should be repeated over.

And over.

And over.

Maybe people will come to see the hacking as whistle blowing . . . as HRC and the legacy media would if it were GOP dirty laundry that was aired. (Just like in the Access Hollywood tape.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 04:52:03 AM »
"My car slid off the road and hit a tree."

(Instead of blaming your own crappy driving.)
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 05:57:43 AM »
Yep, everyone else's fault.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 07:18:22 AM »
The counter to the misogyny argument is that a LOT of the HRC voters were women who voted for her solely because she was a woman, and not because of her qualifications or lack thereof. In fact, she played to that aspect, so she has no right to complain if there was some backlash to the strategy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 07:25:44 AM »
The counter to the misogyny argument is...

I thought you were going to say that there are far too many reasons to hate Hillary Clinton, making it impossible to narrow it down to just that one reason.

And just because it isn't said often enough, her success in life is due mostly to having married a man that's better at her job than she is.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2017, 10:02:30 AM »
And just because it isn't said often enough, her success in life is due mostly to having married a man that's better at her job than she is.

No, they'd still be broke if it was just Bill's talent. They're rich because they're major-league criminals whom no government agency will prosecute.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2017, 10:31:45 AM »
The counter to the misogyny argument is that a LOT of the HRC voters were women who voted for her solely because she was a woman, and not because of her qualifications or lack thereof. In fact, she played to that aspect, so she has no right to complain if there was some backlash to the strategy.
Same thing about racism in BHO's two elections - there's a certain part of the electorate who is SO hung up on skin color as a qualifier for office that they would cheerfully and enthusiastically vote for Idi Amin were he to run against Mother Theresa.*

* yes, I know they're both dead. Just an example.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2017, 11:04:27 AM »
I'd rather vote for a dead Idi Amin than a lot of people I can think of.