Author Topic: Winning!  (Read 1038 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Winning!
« on: April 03, 2017, 09:42:53 PM »
From abortion to energy to climate change and personal investments, Trump is keeping his promises in methodically overturning regulations and policies adopted when Barack Obama was president.

http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/89ae8247abe8493fae24405546e9a1aa/Article_2017-04-03-US--Trump-Undoing%20Obama/id-c4fa9fa659394514aa645a7cfd3c31ed

=) Hey, it's a start.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Winning!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 04:55:01 AM »
Generally good, but I'm not sure I agree with Trump on this one:

INTERNET PRIVACY

Trump is expected to sign a measure soon to block online privacy regulations the Federal Communications Commission issued during Obama's final months in office. It's a first step toward allowing internet providers to sell information about their customers' browsing habits. The FCC rule was designed to give consumers more control over how companies like Comcast, AT&T and Verizon share information. Critics complained that the rule would have increased costs, stifled innovation and picked winners and losers among internet companies.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer says the rule represents the type of "federal overreach" that Trump pledged as a candidate to reverse.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 09:09:08 AM »

I am not sure, but something tells me there were 1000 things in those Obama rules and that was just one of them.  Just a guess.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 04:35:36 PM »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 08:10:53 PM »

Read Massie's release on the subject. it sums up why we shouldn't push so hard for that, and why rolling it back is good.

Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog