Author Topic: Another Smollett Style Incident  (Read 1023 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Another Smollett Style Incident
« on: July 14, 2020, 07:26:34 PM »
This is a bit infuriating to me. Black student has a tweet that goes viral about someone placing hate notes on his car windshield. He goes so far as to suggest it was some white dudes seen walking near his car in a photo or video (not sure). It happened at Texas A&M and the university went full woke, offering a reward for the capture of the perpetrator and going on the usual woke rage speech about racism.

Police investigating the incident apparently have video of the guy putting the notes on his own windshield. He has stopped cooperating with police, and Texas A&M has now gone silent, which is the infuriating part. They were ready to do everything in their power to catch and punish a white guy. Now they have nothing to say, let alone doing something like kicking this guy out of the school, which would have happened to a white student who was accused of putting notes on the car, even before said student had a court appearance.

I'd actually like to see the University face a greater punishment than the jackass who left the notes on his own car, because they stirred up something that could have led to vigilantism and innocent people being hurt, not to mention the usual life ruining that never gets fixed after someone is falsly accused.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/07/14/video-shows-college-student-leaving-racist-messages-on-his-own-car-is-no-longer-speaking-with-police/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Another Smollett Style Incident
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 07:31:49 PM »
Such a racist nation that people have to resort to faking incidents to reveal the depths of the racist depravity!
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 07:52:12 PM »
Such a racist nation that people have to resort to faking incidents to reveal the depths of the racist depravity!

He was just doing the job that racist Americans wouldn't do.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 08:54:59 PM »
That is the kind of *expletive deleted*it that is going to kick off a serious race incident.
Some "woke" dipshit is going to fake a racist incident and some totally innocent white dude is going to get fingered for it with the strong possibility of getting a dose of mob justice.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2020, 09:19:13 PM »
That is the kind of *expletive deleted*it that is going to kick off a serious race incident.
Some "woke" dipshit is going to fake a racist incident and some totally innocent white dude is going to get fingered for it with the strong possibility of getting a dose of mob justice.

There have been multiple fake incidents each year over the last 3 or 4 years.  Right now it is a bit worse with all the mob actions.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2020, 09:27:31 PM »
The quarterback at A&M (Kellen Mond) has been getting all kinds of woke points and media attention by demanding the statue of Lawrence Sullivan Ross be removed. (it stands in front of the Academic Building)  Since when does a student get to make demands?  He's a senior, why was he just fine with Sully until now?  Someone is telling him what to think, and I believe it's one of the faculty. 

There's a saying at A&M, "Highway 6 runs both ways."   If you don't like A&M, you can leave the same way you came, and just as fast.

All that to say, I think the fake hate crime was a "Me too" thing because Mond is getting so much attention.
"It's good, though..."

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 09:44:30 PM »
There was a subreddit called "hate crime hoaxes" that collected all of these incidents. For some strange reasons it was purged recently. Gee, I wonder why.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 09:51:36 AM »
Enter Barbare Lee
Guess she realized she hadn't been in the news lately so she had to do something about that.

Oh and institutional racist is in the DNA of our country which  I guess explains why she keeps getting elected  ;/

Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
Rep. Barbara Lee: “I was walking to the Capitol and a man stopped me, a white guy, and told me I could not get into the members’ elevator...He told me it was for members only. I said, 'Sir, I’m a member of Congress' and showed him my pin. And he said, 'Whose pin did you steal?'"

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1748198297506894300

Of course CNN and MSNBC are running wild with it without question

He Yell 'This Is MAGA COUNTRY'? Rep. Barbara Lee's Tale About White Man at Capitol Sets Off BS Detectors
https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/01/19/barbara-lee-walking-into-the-capitol-story-n2391919
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2024, 10:01:51 AM »
Barbara Lee would never in a million years call a white guy "sir".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2024, 10:27:31 AM »
Must have been Joe Biden. He was wondering around, thinking it was 1952 again.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2024, 10:29:44 AM »
Must have been Joe Biden. He was wondering around, thinking it was 1952 again.

Wondering where he left his senate office
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2024, 11:33:03 AM »
Well, roll that tape Mr. Speaker.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2024, 11:57:12 AM »
Well, roll that tape Mr. Speaker.

Only a true racist would demand evidence from a black woman for a deed she says was committed by a white man  .
Racist!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 05:32:35 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes