Author Topic: Nevermind  (Read 807 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Nevermind
« on: August 06, 2011, 12:13:36 AM »
Nevermind.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Nevermind
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 12:28:04 AM »
You know that when someone says "Never mind," the customary reply is, "What were you going to say?"

Well?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 12:40:47 AM »
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

CNYCacher

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 09:12:48 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqYj-TQh-SI

That kid is now 20 years old and sometimes hits on chicks by asking if they want to see his penis . . . again.
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 10:37:41 AM »
I really need to know what it is that I am never supposed to mind ???

Otherwise, I might mind it without knowing that I am supposed to never mind it.  =|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin