Author Topic: What do you do when Golden Corral runs out of steak?  (Read 1170 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: What do you do when Golden Corral runs out of steak?
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2022, 09:57:35 AM »
Golden Corral....the Walmart Dollar Store of all you can eat buffets. ;)

bob

FTFY

I used to like a good buffet but as the manners and morals of the general public decayed I liked them less and less. There are some seriously nasty mother *expletive deleted*ers out there in public doing their best to share their nasty.  [barf]
About the only buffets left around my area are Chinese places and those are just as suspect on hygiene and sanitation as anything.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2022, 09:59:15 AM »
There is a reason why I call them the Golden Trough
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2022, 01:52:59 PM »
My favorite Chinese buffet is the Joy Luck Buffet here in Brentwood, one of the suburbs of STL City...

https://joyluckchinesebuffetsl.com/

They KNOW how to hurt you with spices... If you ain't sweating, it ain't good. Past four or five years, did Jewish Christmas there with some friends.
Blog under construction