Author Topic: Sacramento church shooting  (Read 503 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Sacramento church shooting
« on: February 28, 2022, 10:18:51 PM »
While we were distracted by events  in Ukraine.
They saying it's domestic violence-related

At least five people are dead, including the suspected gunman, following a shooting at a church in Sacramento, California, on Monday, according to multiple reports.

The gunman killed three kids before turning the gun on himself around 5 p.m. at an Arden-Arcade area church in Sacramento
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-church-sees-heavy-police-presence-over-possible-shooter
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Sacramento church shooting
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 07:17:48 AM »
Mentally ill father shoots daughters during a mandated together time, which took place at a church because it was supposed to be safe for the kids -- and the media portray it as a "church shooting," giving the impression that a congregation was attacked by a mass shooter.

How to turn the truth into a lie ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 09:01:55 AM »
What I heard on the radio is he shot the mandated chaperone as well as the kids.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 10:07:27 AM »
There are some crimes I can understand* but harming children is not one of them.  =(

* - note: understanding something is NOT the same as approving of it!!!
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2022, 11:55:12 AM »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2022, 06:27:40 PM »
What I heard on the radio is he shot the mandated chaperone as well as the kids.

Still not what the public thinks of when they read or hear "CHURCH SHOOTING! FIVE DEAD!" This was a familt shooting that happened to take place in a church.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2022, 06:02:35 PM »
Well, isn't that just peachy.

The church shooter used a "ghost gun." I home-made, unregistered firearm. I'm sure this will just add to a clamor for all states to ban "ghost guns."

HOWEVER -- https://dnyuz.com/2022/03/05/gunman-who-killed-three-daughters-in-california-church-was-in-us-illegally/

It seems he was in the U.S. illegally. Furthermore, he had been arrested on multiple charges in February but, because if Calfornia's "sanctuary" law, the sheriiff's office didn't honor an ICE detention hold on him nor did the sheriff's office notify ICE that they were releasing him on bond. To my simple-minded brain, this means the Republic of California has the blood of three children and a neutral party on its hands, because if the guy had been in ICE custody he would not have been in a position to kill four people.