Author Topic: Sheriff Joe - Smoke & Mirrors  (Read 6201 times)

griz

• friend
Re: Sheriff Joe - Smoke & Mirrors
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 07:06:10 AM »
They could easily release the actual document for inspection by all the newsies and thier experts.

So should they release that one little piece of paper to NSNBC or Fox News first?  Whichever one gets it next is going to believe that it isn't the original.  Right back where we started from.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2012, 05:39:22 PM »
Look- it is doctored- you don't need a PHD in computer work to see it either.  It is plain as day, screaming "cheap crappy fake" at the top of it's lungs.

OK- go pull it up- got it?   Notice how there is a "Key" type pattern printed all over it, like they use on checks and so forth. Now look at how the printing bends at the bound portion, you can see the "scan" shows a curve, as any bound document will when opened and placed on a scanner.  Now look at the "Key" pattern in the same area- no trace of a bend- That "Key" pattern was NOT on the "scanned" document. No how, no way. It was overlaid on the document. This thing was built from parts.

Now there are a bunch of detailed chromatic  aberration stuff around dismissing this as a fake, I do not know too much about that so will not try to make a point there- but this is something that jumped out at me the first time I ever saw it- 

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2012, 10:23:48 AM »
Look- it is doctored- you don't need a PHD in computer work to see it either.  It is plain as day, screaming "cheap crappy fake" at the top of it's lungs.

OK- go pull it up- got it?   Notice how there is a "Key" type pattern printed all over it, like they use on checks and so forth. Now look at how the printing bends at the bound portion, you can see the "scan" shows a curve, as any bound document will when opened and placed on a scanner.  Now look at the "Key" pattern in the same area- no trace of a bend- That "Key" pattern was NOT on the "scanned" document. No how, no way. It was overlaid on the document. This thing was built from parts.

Now there are a bunch of detailed chromatic  aberration stuff around dismissing this as a fake, I do not know too much about that so will not try to make a point there- but this is something that jumped out at me the first time I ever saw it- 

Hadn't actually looked at the image until you pointed that out.  In addition to the lack of "bending" of the security background, it EXACTLY lines up with the security background around the scan?  And then even on the "bent" portion, it again EXACTLY lines up on the "scanned" portion and the background portion???

there is something that just does not look right about that, and I'm not anything you'd even remotely call a "birther".
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2012, 01:26:26 PM »
That's it: it's phonied up.  Someone "up there" needs to do some explaining, and someone down here needs to apply appropriate pressure.  is it too much to expect either any more?  

If we live in a society where it no longer matters if the President commits fraud I think we should know that so we can make appropriate decisions about our future.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.