Author Topic: Is it safe to talk about this yet?  (Read 1253 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Is it safe to talk about this yet?
« on: December 13, 2020, 11:10:31 AM »
Of course, now that the election is over...

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-politics-business-ukraine-subpoenas-b5245760245d5dee3e011f0df5e1868e

WASHINGTON (AP) — A subpoena seeking documents from Hunter Biden asked for information related to more than two dozen entities, including Ukraine gas company Burisma, according to a person familiar with a Justice Department tax investigation of President-elect Joe Biden’s son.

The breadth of the subpoena, issued Tuesday, underscores the wide-angle lens prosecutors are taking as they examine the younger Biden’s finances and international business ventures.

Hunter Biden’s ties to Burisma in particular have long dogged the policy work and political aspirations of his father, Joe Biden, now the president-elect of the United States. It’s unclear whether Hunter Biden’s work at the Ukrainian company is a central part of the federal investigation or whether prosecutors are simply seeking information about all his sources of income in recent years.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Is it safe to talk about this yet?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 11:13:36 AM »
This whole Hunter Biden thing has been a disgrace. Mostly for the MSM handling/hiding of it until after a certain date, but the fed.gov as well.

If what Barr says is true - that the DOJ has some kind of regulations/policies regarding following up on something like this during an election because it might affect the election process, then what happened in 2016, and why aren't Obama, Holder, and others in a fed pen?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 11:34:40 AM »
The probe was launched in 2018, the year before his father announced his candidacy for president. At one point in the investigation, federal prosecutors were also examining potential money laundering offenses, two people familiar with the matter told the AP.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 11:48:31 AM »
They would never keep the lid on something until after the election and then go full bore on it afterwards would they? I mean why would they do something like that?

Harris: Cough
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 12:06:47 PM »
Oh, also Hunter Biden's attorneys are refusing to cooperate.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/hunter-bidens-attorney-refusing-to-cooperate-with-congress-lawmaker-says_3616318.html

As I recall, Trump's family testified and provided documents for most all the probes against them, and they were still the bad guys. Hunter Biden (and Joe Biden supporting him) not cooperating is cool with the MSM though, huh?

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 01:58:12 PM »
Oh, also Hunter Biden's attorneys are refusing to cooperate.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/hunter-bidens-attorney-refusing-to-cooperate-with-congress-lawmaker-says_3616318.html

As I recall, Trump's family testified and provided documents for most all the probes against them, and they were still the bad guys. Hunter Biden (and Joe Biden supporting him) not cooperating is cool with the MSM though, huh?

Yes it is very cool with them.  That's why the media is going to end up getting lynched right beside the other traitors.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2020, 02:05:12 PM »
So could President Harris pardon them?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2020, 07:50:16 PM »
Or Obama.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1338102275571671041

Instead of being shocked the interviewer is positively beaming.
- Calvin and Hobbes

grampster

• friend
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2020, 10:37:00 PM »
This whole Hunter Biden thing has been a disgrace. Mostly for the MSM handling/hiding of it until after a certain date, but the fed.gov as well.

If what Barr says is true - that the DOJ has some kind of regulations/policies regarding following up on something like this during an election because it might affect the election process, then what happened in 2016, and why aren't Obama, Holder, and others in a fed pen?

This!!
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2020, 09:11:22 AM »
I've read many articles at American Greatness that have me asking myself what the heck they've been smoking, but I think this one takes the cake.
Why Trump Should Pardon the Biden Family Immediately
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2020, 09:16:07 AM »
I've read many articles at American Greatness that have me asking myself what the heck they've been smoking, but I think this one takes the cake.
Why Trump Should Pardon the Biden Family Immediately

How about no
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2020, 08:14:52 AM »
So now it's foul play to go after the kids. Also, "the smartest man I know." That statement should immediately disqualify him from being President.

"I have, we have, great confidence in our son," Biden responded. "I am not concerned about any accusations being made against him. It's used to get to me. I think it’s kind of foul play but look, it is what it is and he’s a grown man, he is the smartest man I know. I mean, from a pure intellectual capacity – and as long as he’s good, we’re good."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-foul-play-hunter-tax-investigation