Author Topic: Antifa and Your Kids  (Read 548 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Antifa and Your Kids
« on: December 23, 2020, 09:08:59 AM »
If ever there was a reason to push private schools...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-antifa-hit-list-camp-counselor

Teacher and camp counselor. I can only imagine (no, on second thought, I don't think I can) what this thing is whispering in kids ears.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Antifa and Your Kids
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 09:19:11 AM »
A teammate at work "transitioned" M-F a few years back.

I was horrified to learn that he went downtown to a very prestigious facility as part of a group that counseled teens who were struggling with their gender.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Antifa and Your Kids
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 11:50:11 AM »
A teammate at work "transitioned" M-F a few years back.

That kind of stuff is why I'm very seriously considering taking my retirement next month.
With all the touchy-feely HR bullshit that comes down the line it is no longer enough to be tolerant and accepting of people's mental illnesses, now we are expected to celebrate it with them.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams