Author Topic: 2022 Ultimate Steel  (Read 393 times)

MechAg94

• friend
2022 Ultimate Steel
« on: May 17, 2022, 05:40:52 PM »
https://kniferights.org/ultimatesteel/2022-ultimate-steel/
KnifeRights.org has started up their Ultimate Steel raffle for 2022.  I have been doing it for several years and won a couple times.  There is an early bird drawing that will be done in June and the main drawing is in August.  They often have a separate tail end drawing starting in July.

Even if you don't want to enter, take a look at the link and scroll through some of knives.  Very nice blades. 

The odds of winning vary based on the number of donations and amounts donated. Winners will be drawn on or after August 15, 2022, for the Main Drawing. Early Bird winners will be drawn on or after June 15, 2022. If held, Tail End Drawing winners will be drawn on or after August 15, 2022, immediately prior to the Main Drawing. The closing date of the Main and Tail End Drawings may be extended due to exigencies resulting from the COVID 19 pandemic as necessary. Winners drawn will have first choice of prizes available after any prior winner(s) have selected, in the order in which such winners were drawn (“Winner’s Choice”). Accordingly, the final posting of winners may take up to 180 days post drawing.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

dogmush

• friend
Re: 2022 Ultimate Steel
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 07:02:58 PM »
Ipm going to enter, thanks for reminding  me. I got a couple folders over the years and a sweet tomahawk in 2020.

If it comes down to it, I'm ready to go all "The Patriot"   =D =D