Author Topic: A Little Internet Rumor About Harry Reid  (Read 8181 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

HankB

• friend
Re: A Little Internet Rumor About Harry Reid
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 12:54:55 PM »
. . . Whether Romeny releases his taxes or not, the Democrats will release them. They just want to do it without being so blatantly criminal . . .
Yeah, I'm sure they're quaking in their boots at the prospect of prosecution by that great juggernaut of justice, Eric Holder.  ;/
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 01:18:06 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure they're quaking in their boots at the prospect of prosecution by that great juggernaut of justice, Eric Holder.  ;/

No, but the American people may not reward a political party who does something so blatantly criminal. They are afraid because they aren't sure they can control the response of the American people, not the Justice Department.

If they get desperate enough, they will roll the dice, though.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Lee

• friend
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2012, 09:01:19 PM »
It would probably be easier for Romney to release his tax returns and prove Reid a liar, than prove him a pedophile...but who knows...I tend to think that the obvious answer is the right answer.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2012, 09:21:29 PM »
Reid is symptomatic.  That he can retain his position as head of the Senate after such unsubstantiated charges tells us just how sick that body is and how great is the task that lies ahead of us.  America doesn't need an Election, it needs an exorcism.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2012, 09:42:12 PM »
America doesn't need an Election, it needs an exorcism.

There is a prophet among us.

It would probably be easier for Romney to release his tax returns and prove Reid a liar, than prove him a pedophile...but who knows...I tend to think that the obvious answer is the right answer.

No. Not without some tit for tat. Romney should have long ago announced that he would release his tax info only after Obama shows us his university records.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2012, 10:05:56 PM »
Uh, huh, huh, huh.  Fistful said "tit".
"It's good, though..."

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2012, 11:49:37 PM »
Prophets tend to emerge after sunstroke.  And the weather here is definitely obliging.
"Domari nolo."

Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2012, 09:29:13 AM »
There is a prophet among us.

No. Not without some tit for tat. Romney should have long ago announced that he would release his tax info only after Obama shows us his university records.

I'll bet the sound of crickets after that statement would have been deafening ... :cool:
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2012, 11:23:36 AM »
The crickets took over a long time ago, especially on this forum.

You don't have to be a prophet, one hopes, to see that there is a lot more to what's going on in America than a varicose central government.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2012, 07:11:32 PM »
The crickets took over a long time ago, especially on this forum.

Who are the crickets, now?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Azrael256

• friend
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2012, 01:10:54 AM »
I got two words for dirty harry: Diana Tejada.

I sat next to her in Psych while she was marrying a terrorist to keep him in the country, and I'm ready to tell all.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2012, 01:29:40 AM »
I got two words for dirty harry: Diana Tejada.

I sat next to her in Psych while she was marrying a terrorist to keep him in the country, and I'm ready to tell all.

Start now.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2012, 06:10:21 PM »
It is common knowledge that Harry Reid is known to masticate several times a day often in public places and in front of other people.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2012, 06:42:06 PM »
It is common knowledge that Harry Reid is known to masticate several times a day often in public places and in front of other people.

That bastard!.....I hope he chokes on his chicken....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.