Author Topic: 7-Year Old Charged with Felony for BB Gun  (Read 8116 times)

Regolith

• friend
Re: 7-Year Old Charged with Felony for BB Gun
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2013, 08:10:06 PM »
did the second 5 mins turn up the elusive parents calling for their kids not doing dishes?
your first 5 mins yurned up a case where the mom got arrested   not the kids

;/

lupinus's point was that parents sometimes call the cops on their kids for stupid *expletive deleted*it that doesn't actually warrant calling the cops. You called him on that and I provided an example. Stop being a nit picking ahole and moving the goal posts every time you're showed to be wrong.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: 7-Year Old Charged with Felony for BB Gun
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2013, 09:00:24 PM »
;/

lupinus's point was that parents sometimes call the cops on their kids for stupid *expletive deleted* that doesn't actually warrant calling the cops. You called him on that and I provided an example. Stop being a nit picking *expletive deleted* and moving the goal posts every time you're showed to be wrong.

in your example the cops came and arrested the parents for calling.  were you attempting to establish an equivalency between that and the case in the op?

further shooting anything where it strikes a car is a serious falure somewhere.  my kids woulda been calling the cops themselves to get rescued
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I