Author Topic: 3 days....  (Read 615 times)

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
3 days....
« on: January 03, 2007, 08:04:38 AM »
....until I move
 shocked
I'm seriously almost done packing, I've gotta finish the garage and the wife's office today.  Pick up some help at the airport tomorrow, and will take down the beds, crib, and dinner table tomorrow afternoon.  PC teardown scheduled for Friday, truck arrives sat am.  Its like a little traveling circus around here.
I'll be offline for the best part of a week, that's probably the best time to talk smack about me.
 grin
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
Re: 3 days....
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 08:39:35 AM »
Good luck with the move, I know how much "fun" it is to packup an entire household and move.  Oddly, I enjoy usually enjoy helping others move so long as they are organized about it.

You have remembered to leave a stereo as the last thing taken down and first thing set up at the new place, right?  Moving is much more tolerable when one has tunes.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 08:41:17 AM »
Keep the bike accessible too.  You'll want to get some riding in soon after getting here. Cheesy

Chris

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 10:38:36 AM »
So what route did you decide to take? Also good luck in loading, driving and getting to your new destination.

-Charby
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 12:54:03 PM »
Actually I'm leaning towards the Ipod+speakers instead of the stero.... :-)

Chris:
Bikes are boxed for thier protection....it's only about $4500 worth of bikes I didn't want 'em to get smashed.  I'll get them in working order first thing, I promise  grin

I think I'm doing the I-70 route.  As a bonus, 70 goes through Indy, and I've family there in case I need to stop in that area.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”