Author Topic: Obama administrations "war" against Fox News  (Read 20735 times)

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Obama administrations "war" against Fox News
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2009, 08:04:24 PM »
I, for one, welcome our new Third Party overlords.

Honestly, let's say that by some miracle a third party does rise to prominence.  What makes anyone think their sh-- won't smell, too?

It'll probably have a completely different smell, though.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2009, 08:06:54 PM »
Wait!  

Rats, i just lost it.

Who are our rulers, again?  

And what are they doing in Giza?

???

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2009, 08:12:01 PM »
There is no Third Party. That's what really amazes me. There is literally no alternative party right now. Where are all the people that were Republican back when Republicans were like, Republican? Did they all change? Or is there just NO PARTY for them?

The Republicans got religion, oh and became authoritarian and also Dem light. My question would be where are the true conservatives/classical liberals that believed in personal rights and states rights over big government and big religion? While Thomas Paine took it a little far for the times, he got it right on a lot of things. Jefferson got most of the rest nearly right. Unfortunately things haven't really been right since the beginning. The framework was good, but even the founders made a lot of mistakes in the implementation phase. Future generations have just compounded the errors.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2009, 08:21:46 PM »
What makes you think there were ever so many of us?

Maybe the debate 200 years ago was just how conservative/libertarian we really ought to be.  Jefferson (libertarian/anarchist) vs Hamilton (conservative).   Federalist vs anti-federalist.  Etc.

But in modern times?  When was the last time there was ever a really strong classical liberal majority?

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2009, 08:43:09 PM »
How many of us do we need?

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2009, 08:43:42 PM »
More than we have, it seems.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2009, 10:06:51 PM »
The Republicans got religion, oh and became authoritarian and also Dem light. My question would be where are the true conservatives/classical liberals that believed in personal rights and states rights

We're in our religious right churches, wondering why people like yourself keep blaming us for things we didn't do. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

FTA84

• friend
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2009, 10:29:40 PM »
I was watching Newt scream for democrat light in the New York race on Greta the other night.

It seems like Newt still thinks the Republicans lose because they aren't liberal enough -- he also suggested that as long as they carry they (R) label they are good as gold; and they shouldn't push people out of the (R) party or the (D) will win.  How come the democrats can get it right, but the republicans can't?  Democrats push their party left and further left, kick out people that don't two the line then get control of congress, and elect the leftist of the left to the all the important positions (while there are still a large number of center leaning dems around).  But the republicans do the opposite, they get into power, and put the center/left leaning republicans in power ....

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2009, 04:36:08 AM »
Starting to sound like someone has their tinfoil wrapped a bit too tight...
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

nraforlife

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2009, 08:46:59 AM »
....................... Where are all the people that were Republican back when Republicans were like, Republican? Did they all change? Or is there just NO PARTY for them?

some of each, but yes step by step over the past 10 years Evangelical Christians as a whole  (the former heart of the conservative wing of the repubs) have been converted to warmongering golem statist shills for the neocons aka zionist marxists.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2009, 08:50:51 AM »
On a totally unrelated note, anyone know how much Huffington post pays people to infiltrate conservative type forums?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2009, 10:11:31 AM »
Why would they need to?

Racehorse

• friend
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2009, 10:36:23 AM »
and when push comes to shove next Fall Beck will be right in there with Hannity and Limbaugh telling Americans that they MUST vote for the RINO's offered by the Repubs or die a horrible death at the hands of Harry Reid. Beck is just another Judas Goat safety valve to keep middle Americans from pondering much less acting upon Issues which could REALLY threaten those in control.

Sorry, I keep letting the facts get in the way of your conspiracy theorist rants. I'll just step aside. We wouldn't want reason or reality to interfere.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2009, 11:29:40 AM »
What conspiracy has nraforlife alleged?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2009, 12:49:37 PM »
We're in our religious right churches, wondering why people like yourself keep blaming us for things we didn't do. 
step by step over the past 10 years Evangelical Christians as a whole  (the former heart of the conservative wing of the repubs) have been converted to warmongering golem statist shills for the neocons aka zionist marxists.

How does it feel to be a warmongering golem statist shill for the zionist marxists, Fistful? I'll bet you feel empowered. Golem's can smash stuff up good.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2009, 02:41:56 PM »
some of each, but yes step by step over the past 10 years Evangelical Christians as a whole  (the former heart of the conservative wing of the repubs) have been converted to warmongering golem statist shills for the neocons aka zionist marxists.

bbbwwwwwaaaaaahhahahhahahaaaaaaaa!

JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Jamisjockey

• friend
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2009, 02:51:29 PM »

bbbwwwwwaaaaaahhahahhahahaaaaaaaa!

Are there Zionist non-marxists?

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2009, 03:06:27 PM »
Can I be a brass golem? Probably haven't advanced enough in the eeeevvvviiiilllll cabal to rate adamantium yet.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Seenterman

• friend
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2009, 03:09:33 PM »
I watch Fox because they actually are Fair and Balanced.  

lol looks like they got their meme in your head. I know all news outlets are biased, its just rankles me that Fox has to repeat their motta "Fair and Balanced" about 20x per program. If you were really fair and balanced would you have to keep saying it every chance you get?

CNN seems to be the only news org that doesn't reek of bias every news item they get.

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2009, 03:10:43 PM »
Can I be a brass golem? Probably haven't advanced enough in the eeeevvvviiiilllll cabal to rate adamantium yet.

Golem Balog,

I'm afraid you only rate high-enough for stone golem at the moment. You need to do more damage to increase your rating.

Sincerely,

The Evil Cabal

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »
Golem Balog,

I'm afraid you only rate high-enough for stone golem at the moment. You need to do more damage to increase your rating.

Sincerely,

The Evil Cabal

I always forget, are we controlled by the Jews, or do we hate them? I can never get that straight.

CNN seems to be the only news org that doesn't reek of bias every news item they get.

I lol'ed.  ;/
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2009, 03:21:15 PM »
Are there Zionist non-marxists?

Absolutely not!  There are only zionist marxist pupeteers controlling the bavarian illumnaiti, free masons and the United states governemnt!  Who whlese should have felled the over engineered twin towers, caused ruby ridge, waco, oklahomo city, and all the other atrocities?
 :laugh:
JD

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2009, 03:28:31 PM »
>Who whlese should have felled the over engineered twin towers, caused ruby ridge, waco, oklahomo city, and all the other atrocities?<

Fistful?
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)