Author Topic: Anyone else notice...  (Read 1209 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Anyone else notice...
« on: April 21, 2010, 03:34:01 PM »
...that Drudge keeps posting pictures of Obama with his eyes closed? >:D

I love it.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
Re: Anyone else notice...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 06:56:30 PM »
The AP used to do screwball crap like that with pictures of Bush and the people in his admin.  At the time they excused their behavior saying that occasional unflattering pictures are inevitable given how much time a President and his cronies spend in front of cameras.

Apparently Barack and his cronies don't spend enough time in front of cameras, because the unflattering Presidential picture phenomenon stopped at his inauguration.

Well good for Drudge.  Turnabout is fair play, and a little satire on the MSM is always in good taste.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Anyone else notice...
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 07:21:27 PM »
The AP used to do screwball crap like that with pictures of Bush and the people in his admin.  At the time they excused their behavior saying that occasional unflattering pictures are inevitable given how much time a President and his cronies spend in front of cameras.

Apparently Barack and his cronies don't spend enough time in front of cameras, because the unflattering Presidential picture phenomenon stopped at his inauguration.

Well good for Drudge.  Turnabout is fair play, and a little satire on the MSM is always in good taste.

Satire is always in good taste.

Liberals have an inability to grasp it, though. (E.g. Ann Coulter.)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought