Author Topic: Out of control cop threatens Ohio CCWL  (Read 22303 times)

Seenterman

• friend
Out of control cop threatens Ohio CCWL
« on: July 22, 2011, 01:55:02 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI0qc&feature=player_embedded

http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53994

My personal favorites from the video

Why do you keep having that? (In reference to the CCW holders permit in his hand) 6:50
Officers later discussing if he has a permit "I didn't see *expletive deleted*" 9:40

Fracking moron.  :facepalm:

Cop orders woman standing next to the car to leave now "or he's gonna put lumps on her".
Cop tells CCW holder he should have executed him when he saw his bulge and his partner would have been a "nice witness". 
Cop says he could have executed him and the officer would have slept well that night. (Huge fracking red flag)

This cop needs to be fired, and brought up on charges of terrorist threats. Anyone else armed and displaying that much aggression, threatening to assault a woman and threatening to execute a man in cold blood would be arrested without question. I don't see how any reasonable argument could be made NOT to fire this asshat immediately before he acts on one of his more violent impulses.

The scary thing is this cop says all this while he KNOWS he's on video. What the hell would have happened if he wasn't being recorded? At the least, I'm betting this guy would have got a "tune up". If he's so emboldened to threaten a woman with violence and to threaten to execute another man on tape what the hell will this guy do when he's NOT being recorded.

That's a very scary thought for me. And some people still think recording the police is "asking for trouble", situations like this is why private citizens recording the police should be 100% legal.

EDIT: The way i wrote is sounded like he did execute someone, he didn't; just threatened to.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:21:59 PM by Seenterman »

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Re: Out of control cop threatens Ohio CCWL
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 02:58:50 PM »
I'm no expert, but did it look and sound to anyone else like Officer Friendly might have a 'Roid problem?

At least by the looks of things it should work out in favor of the victim here and there are sanctions on Officer Friendly.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 03:47:03 PM »
I'm no expert, but did it look and sound to anyone else like Officer Friendly might have a 'Roid problem?

At least by the looks of things it should work out in favor of the victim here and there are sanctions on Officer Friendly.

I thought the same thing about Officer Friendly, 'roid rage.

By the looks of things it does appear to be in the favor of the victim, but the court might not see it that way.

Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

GigaBuist

• friends
    • http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 03:49:38 PM »
http://www.cantonrep.com/topstories/x121489646/Canton-officer-under-investigation-after-concealed-carry-arrest

Scroll down to "OFFICER'S HISTORY"

Sixteen internal investigations since 2000.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 03:51:21 PM »
Must have a "good" union in that department.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 05:01:41 PM »

That was my assessment as well.  Possible abuse of steroids.  I wonder if he is/was drug tested at any point.

My other biggest WTF is why the other officer did not restrain the officer in question?  If I was a police officer and ANYONE was threatening to execute someone, I'd be hopping on that in short order.  For the protection of myself, my department and the city that will be paying for the massive law suit. 
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 05:41:21 PM »
I'm stunned. Can you imagine how much worse it could have been if the driver hadn't been so mild mannered? If he'd had a mouth on him like I do, he probably would have been executed.
America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 07:50:54 PM »
UNION REACTS

Bill Adams, president of the Canton Police Patrolmen’s Association, has watched the video of the June incident.

“Obviously whatever transpired on that video is an isolated incident,” Adams said. “It happened and it’s being handled properly right now and the chief is doing what he feels is necessary.”

Adams said calls involving guns can be emotional and dangerous situations, but he wasn’t condoning anything that might have happened on the recording.

“We’re a very well-trained and well-rounded police department that has solid officers that can make good, solid decisions every day,” he said. “You can’t (take) one incident like this and make it like every (officer) is out of control.”

So not even the union is trying to defend him. He's toast.

Deservedly.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 10:27:28 PM »
He should be barred from having access to anything more dangerous that an empty squirtgun
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 08:14:17 AM »
Coming soon to a mall near you......
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 10:24:05 AM »
That cop reminds me of one of the characters on Southland  =|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 12:46:51 PM »
in other threads an interesting thing came up in this discussion, now may be the time to do away with officer notification.

I've had officers threaten that I would lose my ccw because I didn't notify.... ;/
they imagine NV has that rule ;/
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2011, 03:29:02 PM »
Dude...when the Union rolls you under the bus, you know you're hosed!
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Seenterman

• friend
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2011, 12:52:55 PM »
Apparently this isn't the first time this officer has been involved in an incident like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaDP8YLCKj4&feature=feedu

New video just came to light of an incident that happened a year ago.

:facepalm:

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2011, 01:35:03 PM »
Man, that cop is a maniac. I'd be more afraid of him than most criminals I've encountered.

I don't think suspension or firing is enough. I think the permit holder should bring civil charges.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2011, 02:26:46 PM »
If the cop threatened my wife that way, I would sue. I wouldn't want monetary damages, I'd want 5 minutes alone with the officer.
Steroid meathead or not, he's nothing but a coward and a punk.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 02:32:04 PM by brimic »
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 03:40:31 PM »
If the cop threatened my wife that way, I would sue. I wouldn't want monetary damages, I'd want 5 minutes alone with the officer.
Steroid meathead or not, he's nothing but a coward and a punk.

Kick him into the port engine intake  >:D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

brimic

• friends
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2011, 03:56:53 PM »
Oops, watched the rest of the video, it looks like the guy was picking up a hooker. :laugh:

Barack Obama

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2011, 05:33:10 PM »
Oops, watched the rest of the video, it looks like the guy was picking up a hooker. :laugh:
Maybe, but irrelevant.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2011, 05:44:19 PM »

What are you basing that on, the wild accusations made by the same OOCC (Out Of Control Cop) that was threatening to shoot people?  Not what I'd call a reliable source.  And, since when did paying for it draw the death penalty?

DD
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 05:48:57 PM »
What are you basing that on, the wild accusations made by the same OOCC (Out Of Control Cop) that was threatening to shoot people?  Not what I'd call a reliable source.  And, since when did paying for it draw the death penalty?

DD

You forgot the part where roid boy threatened to give the possible prostitute lumps. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 05:55:35 PM »
You forgot the part where roid boy threatened to give the possible prostitute lumps. 

My mind has been in a constant state of boggle by the fact that this guy knew he was being filmed by his own camera.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 06:19:17 PM »

DD
I think that accusation was made by OOCC's partner (whose tactics, BTW, sucked almost as bad as OOCC)
"It's good, though..."

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 07:05:19 PM »
I think that accusation was made by OOCC's partner (whose tactics, BTW, sucked almost as bad as OOCC)
Which last I checked had to be proven in a court of law.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2011, 07:32:57 PM »

Ah jeez guys cut me some slack. I meant hooker=/=wife. ;/

I couldn't really care if the CCW guy was picking up a hooker or a bucket of fried chicken.

Barack Obama