Author Topic: My Apologies to the Forum and the Marine Corp.  (Read 2927 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: My Apologies to the Forum and the Marine Corp.
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 04:45:38 PM »
So is this the time to mention that Jamis's beloved Marine Corps is spelled with an s at the end?

stay safe.

OP thought the USMC had been bought and made a division of Evinrude Corp.  Honest mistake.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2014, 06:50:36 PM »
So it is! My bad!

I'm sure he will forgive you.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2014, 07:47:02 PM »
So sorry about the stupid comments I recently made on Thursday. I took a bad day and made it worse by adding alcohol (no excuse) and insulting many in this forum. 

It was undeserved and I humble myself before you all. I hold no animosity towards the members of this forum, and especially towards those who serve, or have in the past.

It will not happen again.

Looks like you are good!

Based upon post #4, it's Fistful's fault.

Sent from my iPhone
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2014, 08:40:31 PM »
So is this the time to mention that Jamis's beloved Marine Corps is spelled with an s at the end?

stay safe.

:rofl:  I let it slide, so as not to initiate another tirade.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2014, 10:02:07 PM »
:rofl:  I let it slide, so as not to initiate another tirade.

Hey! I'm over it!  =D [ar15]
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G