Author Topic: Cabelas CLub Visa  (Read 473 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Cabelas CLub Visa
« on: October 28, 2017, 06:30:09 PM »
For those that have one, we had in the past discussed possible changes to the card due to the Bass Pro merger.

I just got a notification in the mail, and if they hold to the change of terms, it appears there are no real changes. The card is just switching to Capitol One. No loss or removing club points, no new cards being issued or changes to card account numbers. I never carry a balance, but for those who do, it appears they have actually improved those terms.

Hopefully Bass Pro sticks to the "no change to points". I'd actually been using mine up over the last half year for just in case.  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

mtnbkr

• friend
Re: Cabelas CLub Visa
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 07:43:17 AM »
I got that notification a while ago.  It was obviously good news as I'm building up points for *something*, haven't decided what exactly.  I used some this Summer for our griddle.  I've been eyeballing a Ruger 77/44 or 77/357 as a potential purchase this Spring or Summer.  I need one like a hole in my head though.

Chris