Author Topic: Secret Pyramid Chamber  (Read 3933 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Secret Pyramid Chamber
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2017, 08:00:04 AM »
Hey, they finally figured out what that void is in the pyramid.

It's a Starbucks. :rofl:

http://newsthump.com/2017/11/02/big-void-at-centre-of-pyramid-revealed-to-be-a-starbucks/
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2017, 07:13:20 PM »
Hey, they finally figured out what that void is in the pyramid.

It's a Starbucks. :rofl:

http://newsthump.com/2017/11/02/big-void-at-centre-of-pyramid-revealed-to-be-a-starbucks/
“I’ve been here making coffee since the reign of Rameses II. Those three items I just sent out represent the busiest period I’ve had in nearly 800 years.

What happened 800 years ago?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2017, 07:17:04 PM »
And the Sphinx shows signs of erosion by water.
I remember a guy a while back who said it was originally very very old and may have looked different, but then later modified by the Egyptians.  I heard another opinion recently that that there may have been a canal or something that extended to the feet of the pyramids around the Sphinx that was used to ferry in materials.  Just proves that is a lot we don't know.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2017, 07:23:53 PM »

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2017, 07:36:43 PM »
I heard another opinion recently that that there may have been a canal or something that extended to the feet of the pyramids around the Sphinx that was used to ferry in materials.  Just proves that is a lot we don't know.

Or maybe that was the magic trick they used in spite of the looneys saying they had no way to build things that size level without alien technology.  He never acknowledged my comment that anyone who can dig a ditch and put water in it can make a level as big as they're willing to dig.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2017, 05:57:54 PM »
Imagine if it was full of grain... and the MSM all went running back to Ben Carson...  :rofl:
I promise not to duck.