Author Topic: It's always the one you least suspect  (Read 2688 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
It's always the one you least suspect
« on: October 06, 2014, 03:36:22 PM »
I know I, for one, am shocked that this young man might be suspected of having some type of criminal inclinations. His occupation is not specified, so I'm going to guess aspiring rapper.

SEAGOVILLE, Texas - Seagoville police are looking for a man after a deadly shooting Sunday afternoon.

Investigators believe 22-year-old Logan Michael Drumm shot two people at the Texas Shade Mobile Home Park, which is located at 2414 N. Highway 175.

Paramedics found the victims in separate areas of the park.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26709343/seagoville-police-search-for-shooting-suspect-at-large
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: It's always the one you least suspect
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 03:41:20 PM »
I have seen this in a bunch of pictures, but I still don't understand what is up with leaving the price tag attached to your baseball cap?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 03:45:50 PM »
Officers used a helicopter and dogs to search a wooded area near Hwy. 175 and Seagoville Road, but were not able to find the suspect.

There is now a warrant for murder out for Drumm's arrest.

Luckily for him, he'll be able to blend in to the local population...somewhere.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 03:47:18 PM »
I have seen this in a bunch of pictures, but I still don't understand what is up with leaving the price tag attached to your baseball cap?

This, coupled with an unbent bill demonstrates that the hat is "fresh", meaning recently bought. The idea is to show that you are affluent enough to buy new hats so often, they don't look worn at all.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 04:27:14 PM »

Most cheap trailer parks.  Anywhere on the DART light rail lines.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 05:24:17 PM »
Minnie Pearl. [popcorn]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnie_Pearl

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 05:30:43 PM »
Maybe they should also show prices near each tatoo.  I would be curious. 

New unbroken in hats don't fit well.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 05:42:44 PM »

It's not a baseball cap, it's an oversized flat brim hat. Like face tattoos, it's a pretty reliable *expletive deleted*bag indicator.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Flat-Brimmed%20Hat

There are entire stores in the malls dedicated solely to the oversize flat brim hats, too.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 06:28:31 PM »
^^^ Wow, this is my learning for the day!  A flat-brimmed hat.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 06:45:03 PM »

Portland.   =|

bob

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 10:09:02 PM »
This, coupled with an unbent bill demonstrates that the hat is "fresh", meaning recently bought. The idea is to show that you are affluent enough to buy new hats so often, they don't look worn at all.

^^^ That's what I've been told, as well.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Triphammer

• friend
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 10:33:14 PM »

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2014, 10:33:26 PM »
Most of my hats require an EPA incident report if they fall in the lake.
Around here the clean hats are for wearing to church. "Street cred" among the working class types I associate with comes from a crusty, sweat stained, "working man's" hat. An ancient Stetson that is crusty enough to double as a hard hat is a double plus.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 10:40:41 PM »
Most of my hats require an EPA incident report if they fall in the lake.
Around here the clean hats are for wearing to church. "Street cred" among the working class types I associate with comes from a crusty, sweat stained, "working man's" hat. An ancient Stetson that is crusty enough to double as a hard hat is a double plus.

Honest work and flat brim hat playa's do not mix.

Also, can't forget the latest unsoiled Jordans, either. Gotta have new $200 sneakers to be real, yo.

Is there any place in America that is devoid of the "aspiring rapper/drug dealer" critter? Where such varmints are run out of town on a rail should they appear? If so, I'd like to move there.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 10:45:08 PM by Boomhauer »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2014, 10:48:32 PM »
Back in the day my income was in exact balance with my outgo.imused to go out drinking in a dirty chefs uniform. The 2 guys I worked with would get cleaned up dressed up. Coifed and jericurled within an inch of their life. And they would be amazed that I got interest from the girls. We decided it was because girls like a working man. Or at least the kinda girls I wanted did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2014, 12:12:45 AM »
Back in the day my income was in exact balance with my outgo.imused to go out drinking in a dirty chefs uniform. The 2 guys I worked with would get cleaned up dressed up. Coifed and jericurled within an inch of their life. And they would be amazed that I got interest from the girls. We decided it was because girls like a working man. Or at least the kinda girls I wanted did.
Maybe they were just hungry.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Re: Re: It's always the one you least suspect
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 12:23:42 AM »

Hey, you gotta lead with your strengths.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 12:52:38 AM »
Is there any place in America that is devoid of the "aspiring rapper/drug dealer" critter? Where such varmints are run out of town on a rail should they appear? If so, I'd like to move there.

QFT
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2014, 01:12:09 AM »
Dwight Schrute, on The Person You Least, Medium and Most Suspect

“It’s never the person who you most suspect. It’s also never the person you least suspect since anyone with half a brain would suspect them the most. Therefore, I know the killer to be Phyllis… The person who I most medium suspect.”
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2014, 01:34:17 AM »

So long as they took me home I didn't care. The 2 younger admittedly better looking young guys I drank with were deeply disturbed by it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2014, 05:03:02 AM »
I drive past his trailer park every day on the way to work, and that picture of him confirms my prejudices of what I suspected the residents looked like. The scary thing is that the really bad asses in that neighborhood don't advertise as much and so you wouldn't be able to spot them coming by their colorful ornamentation.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2014, 10:47:01 AM »
The scary thing is that the really bad asses in that neighborhood don't advertise as much and so you wouldn't be able to spot them coming by their colorful ornamentation.
It's a well known phenomenon in nature. Some harmless species look extra scary to avoid being eaten.

Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2014, 06:13:41 PM »
It's a well known phenomenon in nature. Some harmless species look extra scary to avoid being eaten.

Or otherwise make themselves unappetizing.  Seems humans are the only species (besides blue-faced baboons?) that go for the I'm-so-funny-looking-all-the-predators-will-be- laughing-too-hard-to catch-and-eat-me ploy.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2014, 08:57:27 AM »
Or otherwise make themselves unappetizing.  Seems humans are the only species (besides blue-faced baboons?) that go for the I'm-so-funny-looking-all-the-predators-will-be- laughing-too-hard-to catch-and-eat-me ploy.

stay safe.

Oh?

I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2014, 02:21:39 PM »
Oh?

That's a sexual display.  Don't understand how/why it turns on the females of the species but apparently they will throw themselves at it.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.