Author Topic: My baby din do nuffin!  (Read 4116 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
My baby din do nuffin!
« on: February 21, 2014, 04:47:41 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_TY_Sx14iUY

One of Obama's sons murders someone. Gets convicted of the crime, and taunts the victim's family on the way out of the courtroom. Comes sentencing time, and he gets life without possibility of parole. Murderer flips out in a most pathetic fashion, and is dragged out by some thoroughly unimpressed bailiffs. Murderer's family is wailing and gnashing their teeth over verdict, and yell to the victim's family how much they hate them.

It's an interesting and stark depiction of the way the criminal underclass lives and thinks, and the importance of family in one's life.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: My baby din do nuffin!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 05:11:24 PM »

*shrugs*

Peter Grant's book is very illuminating. He was a prison chaplain. Last time I was involved in a criminal case, the convict acted in a similar manner. No shame or remorse for his actions, anger at the victim (I always twitched at that term), attempts to threaten witness, etc. Judges tend not to like that, but I'd really prefer if they could immediately drop the hammer when it came to court room intimidation. I wasn't bothered (except that the cops and bailiff instantly moving in the way). But a minor or victim's family? Or hell, anyone not an ugly, large and pretty angry 6'2 dude?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 05:15:54 PM »
*shrugs*

Peter Grant's book is very illuminating. He was a prison chaplain. Last time I was involved in a criminal case, the convict acted in a similar manner. No shame or remorse for his actions, anger at the victim (I always twitched at that term), attempts to threaten witness, etc. Judges tend not to like that, but I'd really prefer if they could immediately drop the hammer when it came to court room intimidation. I wasn't bothered (except that the cops and bailiff instantly moving in the way). But a minor or victim's family? Or hell, anyone not an ugly, large and pretty angry 6'2 dude?

Indeed. If you've never interacted with someone from that culture it can be hard to understand the mentality.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 05:34:56 PM »
And this is Obama's fault how?  I'm glad he got life without parole but fail to see the connection to Obama.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 05:36:17 PM »
I would not refer to the perpetrator as one of 'Obama's sons'.  Unless you give equal air time to a white murderer as one of 'Bush's sons' or 'Cruz's sons'.  Aren't we better than that here?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 05:42:01 PM »
The OP is playing off of Obama saying: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon [Martin]."

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 05:54:36 PM »
Maybe so.  But it doesn't come across that way.  Blame Obama for the stuff he has done wrong, there's plenty to go around.  This just isn't one of those things.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 05:56:11 PM »
I would not refer to the perpetrator as one of 'Obama's sons'.  Unless you give equal air time to a white murderer as one of 'Bush's sons' or 'Cruz's sons'.  Aren't we better than that here?

Neither Bush nor Cruz interjected themselves into a trial by talking about the violent thug who was killed like he was their child.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-if-i-had-a-son-hed-look-like-trayvon/2012/03/23/gIQApKPpVS_story.html

Quote from: Obama
“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon,”

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/07/19/remarks-president-trayvon-martin

Quote from: Obama
You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son.

If he didn't want people to call violent gang bangers his sons, he shouldn't have started it.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 05:57:29 PM »
Maybe so.  But it doesn't come across that way.  Blame Obama for the stuff he has done wrong, there's plenty to go around.  This just isn't one of those things.

You have some serious reading comprehension issues if my using a slang term (started by potus himself mind you) implies in your mind that I am stating he is responsible for the actions of that person.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 06:02:46 PM »
Jeez, even I got the obama son referance...
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 06:09:35 PM »
I get the reference but I'm nipping this one in the bud.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”